Oh yeah, Bluemage made me have an idea for an RP. Not sure of a name, but basically, Gumbo and Mojo are returning to the Mareibean to help with some problem, and the rest of the residence decide to travel with him to see the place. There appears to be lots that we can do, since it's a dangerous area, with lots of creature, and tons of odd culture, so it could be interesting. What do you think?

Oh yeah, Bluemage made me have an idea for an RP. Not sure of a name, but basically, Gumbo and Mojo are returning to the Mareibean to help with some problem, and the rest of the residence decide to travel with him to see the place. There appears to be lots that we can do, since it's a dangerous area, with lots of creature, and tons of odd culture, so it could be interesting. What do you think?

Stop reading my thoughts! Confound it!

In other news, I would love that SO MUCH! I would probably have to be GM seeing as to how it's my brainchild, but I think this would be an awesome RP that would help develop the Mareabian even more!

Hmmm...get married in a highly dangerous land, full of pirates, necromancers, Voodoo users with no morals, and worse. Where racial tensions are high and warlords are rising up to try and take over the government. Which is already more corrupt then....I don't even know what.

Sounds romantic.

She could already be there on a diplomatic meeting, the Mareabian government is desperate for support.(For this option, you could RP as this mysterious daughter OC you mentioned.)

Otherwise, I think this would take place after everypony got used to her and maybe even befriended her.

Then I suggest that Bluemage gets Easy to coax Chrysalis out of her room for a meal. Of course, I don't think he's on yet, so we'll wait 'till tomorrow. Or at least I will.

Edit: Wait, was it Cloud that befriended Chrysalis? I don't remember.

I decided to make Sugar at first like Fluttershy, being afraid of everything, but then turns into a mixture of Rarity and Opalescence, where she likes to keep things clean, and she judges the food that Thyme makes. If we make the Mareibean thing, then I plan on making Sugar able to detect poison, so she can have a good use.

I'm always on Fire.

Always.

Andyes, it was Cloud, but Ican make Easy show up, high on SO MUCH CLOVER, and taking a break. He then hears whimpering coming from Cloud's room and checks It out.

Also, I plan on starting the Mareabian soon...don't worry...just got to get all the details down...

Edit:DAT FIRST SENTENCE!

Well, first I forgot to add a comma between on and Fire(short for fireraven) making it look like I was saying I'm always on fire. Which is not true.

And I was saying that Easy was basically going to check out the whimpers and such coming from cloud's room. Thus interacting with Queen Chersalis, hopefully.