The old one was about living in a condo complex, basically. That was all there was too it. It was not fueled by a plot, but rather by that situation. From there, we botched a meal, infected the staff with poison joke, fell in love, fought, almost got fired, and more.

The new one I believe will act in the same manner. It is the same condo, but years later. This gives you the opportunity to play a new person, or someone who has been there a while. When Grey Matter comes back, you may not recognize him, since he left before you arrived. There is so much that can happen, and the only way to find out is to play.

The fun is not in the story, but what you do with it.

Sure, I mean, it is seeing a resurgance, but I think the new one will be semi open. After certain RPs show some very low quality posts, I figire we need some sort of quality control. Generally though, I trust people. And once I get ahold of Snowy, I can get this started. Snowy and Swash was, aside from Pesto and myself, our most developed relationship, and I am planning on Grey not even coming until page 2, so I need something to beef it up, give it more substance.

Well, the Equestria High RP. To be honest, I looked into it, and I see one line, misspelling ridden posts. I can only hope you believe me when I say I don't mind that I was passed for most posts, only that I was passed by something with no standard for quality. I'm glad we were so lucky in the first place, but I do not want the legacy to be tainted by low quality posts is all.

I believe it has to mention 'Grey Area' in it, since it's the name of the Condiminium everyone lives in. It really has to make a reference to how it's many years later. I'm thinking something like 'Latter of the Grey Area' or 'Grey Area Epilogue'. I'm very bad with names, that's the best I can come up with XD