So, guys. I have a plan, because clearly, as is, Watcher is going to tick a lot of ponies off. My plan is that Grey sees/hears of/in some way becomes aware of Watcher's actions. Instead of firing Watcher, he has the nicest pony in the complex train Watcher on how to keep his cool, Snowy. What do you all think?

• Like 1

Totally didn't realise that Neon was a pegasus! :? Sorry, Snowy! :oops: I think that it might be handy to have simple physical descriptions in the introductory post, or at least on a post in this forum. It's kind of hard for somepony jumping in to mentally map out each and every character. Not that that's an excuse. :halo:

Yeah, I think I made Watcher too antagonistic, but it is bringing some action to the story. If it's too much, then I could stop. The problem with Watcher is he is extremely suspicious of anypony he doesn't know, and Neon's bravado could have been interpreted as something more sinister. Pairing with a calmer character could work, although Snowy might be ticked at how he just attacked her brother.

It's okay, since I think I only described him as a Pegasus once. :kissy: Wow, things just got even more interesting. I love antagonists! And the idea of having Snowy be the one to teach him to be a bit less of a hot head is great. I love that there'd be some serious tension between them. Uh-oh, Snowy's angry! :x

So, guys. I have a plan, because clearly, as is, Watcher is going to tick a lot of ponies off. My plan is that Grey sees/hears of/in some way becomes aware of Watcher's actions. Instead of firing Watcher, he has the nicest pony in the complex train Watcher on how to keep his cool, Snowy. What do you all think?

I'll do it! Who else can turn a cranky doodle dandy into a nice guy better then Easy-Going!

Edit: Nevermind, saw that Snowy already said she would do it.

Well you can help out too. Just join Snowy one day, especially considerring that Snowy is apt to nearly flip out at Watcher in the future.

Speaking of one day, it occurs to me that this has all happened over the course of one day. That being said, I think this would be a great time to wrap up this day. We need to start heading everypony to bed, especcially since Grey just flipped out at Watcher, so this gives him a chance to think about how mad Grey is, and to realize that he is an employee now, and DOES have to answer to somepony superior to him, that he is no longet the ultimate power.

And Cloud, I love your idea, and tthat would be a great thing to see Watcher handle in the near future, after the lessons have started, but before he is fully calmed.

Oh, Cainiam, why? We aren't sure if Hinata is even still in the RP, and I'm pretty sure everypony is off to bed, so go ahead and leave that as is, and if Hinata replies, then keep going with it, but everypony else will be asllep, so you will need to wrap it up. If she doesnt, or if she tells me she is not in the RP anymore, then I will pass it onto you, so you can remove that, because the next day can't start until everypony has slept.