I'm not exactly sure what you mean

I was initiially planing on just using Mojo, but as my horrible mind kept shoving the idea around my head and showed the fun scenarios I could create if I added a sibling to the mix, I came up with Gumbo{ Not the best name I've ever come up with. I admit.}, so I will be playing both as one pony I suppose. You can just put them as "The Mystic Siblings."

Mojo is a lime green Earth Mare with vine green hair that hangs like....well vines I guess. She has purple eyes that clash horribly with the red tribal paint covering her body, but I don't think she cares very much. As for her Cutie Mark,{I'm sorry, but I still chuckle a little whenever I type that.} she has a Voodoo doll{ponified obviously} with three needles sticking through the chest. Can ya guess what her special talent is?

Gumbo is a massive, Dark Green Colt coverd in Blue Tribal Paint, he has Blue eyes that actually go along with his paint job, so that's good, his mane is very wild and is A swampy color, his cutie mark is just a big bowl of Gumbo. His special talent is that he can make some mean Gumbo! Oh, and he is pretty good at manual labor I guess...

I mean, if you look at the roster, for Twilight Shine, her and her parents are played as though they are one person, hence the slashes. On the other hand, Clear skied and Watcher, as well as Snowy and Neon, are spereate, because they are treated as entirely different entities.

Also, was I the only one for whom the site went down last night?

Alright. Couple of things to cover, first off, we are nearing 400 posts! We are less than 100 away from that number one spot, and I wan't to celebrate. Sadly, we are on computers, and probably an average of at least 100 miles from each other. So...how?

Anyway, other thing is, I have a new avater. This guy on deviant ART, Toxic-Penguin, takes requests. That is a work in progress, a vector art for Grey Matter. What do you guys think?

The crash was pretty annoying. I had a post all written up, clicked submit and then it wouldn't. :x Have to type it all up again.

I think your new avatar looks cooler, Grey. Only thing it looks a bit small when you've got it centred like that. It'll probably look even better with a slap of colour. Is it meant to be a foal drawing? That's what it looks like with the huge books and lack of cutie mark.

The site crash had me worried and I almost rageed at my poor laptop :cry: Then when it started to work again I was like lol :lol:

The drawing looked nice, though I can't fairly jude it without seeing it in color. :D

Well everything's back online now, so no real damage done, right? Big books do give the piece character, it just makes him look smaller in comparison is all. I'm sure when coloured and cutie marked he'll look more adult though.