Erm, with all this talk about drunk, I'm seriosly considerring moving the "Party at the Grey Area" Thread to the 18+ subforum. Anypony got a problem with that? Besides, this is the number one post here, Grey Area is the number one post in the main forum, so maybe we can dominate all three, huh?

Grey has his face buried in his hoof right now, and Hot Head is too busy caring about himself. In turn, his arrogance means Snowy can't ignore him to tend to her brother. Nice timing for Hot Head to enter, eh? Adds some more drama, like we had last (RP) night.

Ya know why I THINK the RP is doing so well? It takes a different route. There aren't many that do this now, but this one was a situation. Look at these, most RPs are plots. You are given a plot, now build on it. Grey Area, and I have seen these crop up every so often, Grey Area was a situation. "You live/work in a Condo. What now?" It goes anywhere. We are only on the third day within the RP, and already we have almost 500 posts, had someponies almost dies, two ponies fall in love, several ponies move in, and now an outbreak of Poison Joke. What's next? I was expecting this to go for a long time, and it looks like it will. This is going very far, and who knows what will happen? NOPONY! Because there is no plot, what happens, happens. Like in real life, but more entertaining! THAT, my friends, is why Grey Area has worked so well. THAT AND the amazing chemistry between the characters and RPers

Yeah! How can you not like cupcakes with a dash of rainbow, and a hint of magic! I bet there's even some marshmallows in them!

And I agree, there should be more RP's like that. It's always fun to make it up as you go.

• Like 1

Well, somepony else can make it. Sorry, Extravagant and I are at My Little Picnic. We send our regards. Cainiam said if we make enough situational threads, we can get a seperate subforums for situational threads. If you make one, let me know. I will gladly join.

I don't think it will get any worse than drinks, I was honestly surprised when SOMEONE took out the whisky, I just played along.

Hey in my defence you couldn't expect a grizzled hothead ex-guard to live on cupcakes and punch. Any real stallion drinks whisky.

Cainiam said if we make enough situational threads, we can get a seperate subforums for situational threads.

I'm not a mod so I can't guarantee that'll happen! I was just making a suggestion. A suggestion that may or may not work.

Yeah! How can you not like cupcakes with a dash of rainbow, and a hint of magic! I bet there's even some marshmallows in them!

And I agree, there should be more RP's like that. It's always fun to make it up as you go.

You monster! :wail: