BrightFire [ Final ] 11/06/2012

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name: BrightFire

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Ice Blue

Coat Color: Red

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Yellow with black markings a mane styled similar to rainbow dashes but not as vibrant and without the rainbow colours. His tail is short with the same colours as his mane. His colours are oddly bright. so much that other ponys actually complained about him been too bright, others seemed to believe he dyed his coat.

Physique: BrightFire is taller than most ponys ( around big macs height ) and is slightly slimmer

Cutie Mark: A fireball ( added image below )

Origin/Residence: Originally from Cloudsdale but Currently lives in Trottingham.

Occupation: Previously worked at cloudsdale in weather control. Currently works at the vineyards north of Trottingham and moves from job to job during the winter season.

Motivation: BrightFire Loves to fly but enjoys working on the ground, He loves to explore the world and sometimes takes days off just to go and see one place, he also likes to learn about unicorns and earth ponys to understand them better and to get along with them more easily. He wants to be known throughout the land and have at least 1 friend in each town and city in equestria.

• Flying
  • Fire
  • Exploring
  • Making friends
  • Cats
  • The colour Blue
  • Working at the Vineyards
  • Spicy and Sweet food

Dislikes:

• Been grounded for a lengthy amount of time ( broken wing or something like that. )
  • Lightning storms
  • Cold water
  • Cold weather
  • Sour food
  • Bullies
  • Backstabbers
  • The dark

Character Summary:

History- BrightFire was born in cloudsdale on a very cold winter season, as a young colt he was picked on for having such bright colours since most of his "class mates" had rather dull coloured coats and manes such as dark blue and dull green. But despite this he became a good flyer and often wondered not far to explore.

When he became old enough BrightFire began working at the weather factory. He worked at the factory for two years until he finally realised he was not good at what he did. After a year of exploring the area near cloudsdale BrightFire discovered the vineyards of trottingham after a bit of practice and watching what the locals do he in a sense "fell in love" with the idea of working here, and that is exactly what he did.

Now in the present day BrightFire still works at the vineyards and recently purchased a home in trottingham. During the winter season however he goes to nearby or distant cities to look for work there until the vineyards needed him again.

Family- His father is named StormCloud, a Pegasus who specializes in creating very strong storms, His mother is Gentle breeze who works as an instructor for fillys and colts who are learning to fly. They still work in there respected areas and visit BrightFire at least twice a month. StormCloud is not very happy with BrightFire's choice to work on the ground but still loves his son regardless. Gentle Breeze however was very proud of her son for doing what he enjoy's instead of a job he hated.

Cutie Mark story- During practice for flying BrightFire achieved a burst of speed, while he did not break the sound barrier he did pick up a lot of speed to which his mane and wings began to trail something similar to fire. To him his cutie mark means he is fast and that he believes he can use his speed to travel around Equestria to satisfy is travelling needs when the vineyards don't need him, why is it a fireball? because fireballs are fast like a comet falling to earth.

Flaws- BrightFire has never been good at landing at high speed and has never really been good at been a pegasus in general, while he does love to fly, his skills at manipulating weather are rather low too. He can be a bit too confident during a confrontation with someone who is clearly stronger than himself and he complains a lot during the cold weather.

Personality- BrightFire is outgoing and chatty, He is mostly cheerful and rather confident in meeting other people. He has a habit of having things in pairs for example he will take two maps with him, or two pairs of flying goggles, "just in case" as he calls it.

Image of BrightFire

Image of his cutie Mark

Greetings!

This is a pretty good and solid application overall, although I still have a couple questions/inquiries that when answered, I believe will help your application greatly.

Cutie Mark story- During practice for flying BrightFire achieved a burst of speed, while he did not break the sound barrier he did pick up a lot of speed to which his mane and wings began to trail something similar to fire and his coat and mane became brighter.

It is a cool cutie mark, but the cutie marl represents one's special talent, so what is his precisely? Is it the ability to attain great speed in bursts or short periods of time, or something else? Does he feel he has a special talent in regards to that and does he plan to go anywhere with it (since his current main love appears instead to be involved in viticulture.

When he became old enough BrightFire began working at the weather factory, on two occasions he got in trouble for creating a fire storm cloud

Without some sort of specialized unicorn magic; I cannot see how it would be possible to create a fire storm from a cloud (given what a cloud is, condensed water vapor; even the magical pony world appears to follow this fact of physics).

Greetings!

This is a pretty good and solid application overall, although I still have a couple questions/inquiries that when answered, I believe will help your application greatly.

It is a cool cutie mark, but the cutie marl represents one's special talent, so what is his precisely? Is it the ability to attain great speed in bursts or short periods of time, or something else? Does he feel he has a special talent in regards to that and does he plan to go anywhere with it (since his current main love appears instead to be involved in viticulture.

Without some sort of specialized unicorn magic; I cannot see how it would be possible to create a fire storm from a cloud (given what a cloud is, condensed water vapor; even the magical pony world appears to follow this fact of physics).

I do apologize I did not fully think through the cutie mark story and as for the fire storm cloud. I was thinking about fantastic 4 movie and just thought I would put it in there HAHA. but I shall remove it because looking at it now sounds kinda stupid XD

His special talent is kind of similar to that of rainbow dashes "sonic rainboom" the only difference is that he gets bursts of speed which caused the small fire looking burst effect. just to note brightfire Cannot break the sound barrier but is still rather quick.

He works at the vineyards but it isnt his talent, kinda like how applejack takes part in tournaments but it isnt her talent

I do apologize I did not fully think through the cutie mark story and as for the fire storm cloud. I was thinking about fantastic 4 movie and just thought I would put it in there HAHA. but I shall remove it because looking at it now sounds kinda stupid XD

His special talent is kind of similar to that of rainbow dashes "sonic rainboom" the only difference is that he gets bursts of speed which caused the small fire looking burst effect. just to note brightfire Cannot break the sound barrier but is still rather quick.

He works at the vineyards but it isnt his talent, kinda like how applejack takes part in tournaments but it isnt her talent

Oh I understand that, I am just wondering about what he thought of it? Or in other-words, what does he cutie mark mean to him and does it make him wonder if he as any sort of destiny involving what it represents?

Oh I understand that, I am just wondering about what he thought of it? Or in other-words, what does he cutie mark mean to him and does it make him wonder if he as any sort of destiny involving what it represents?

To him his cutie mark means he is fast and that he believes he can use his speed to travel around Equestria to satisfy is travelling needs when the vineyards don't need him, why is it a fireball? because fireballs are fast like a comet falling to earth.

To him his cutie mark means he is fast and that he believes he can use his speed to travel around Equestria to satisfy is travelling needs when the vineyards don't need him, why is it a fireball? because fireballs are fast like a comet falling to earth.

There you go; add that to your application. :)

Just a quick nitpick: you still call him Firefly in the "Physique" field. Might want to fix that :)

AppApproved.png

Please be patient while we move you to the Roleplayers group so you can start RPing!