Compliment and Insults Game

So the rules are simple. The next person to post is to insult or compliment me, the person after him/her compliments that person and the person after that insults. So on and so forth. Now comes the fun part the compliments and insults need to be colorful, and be in some way associated with what was posted by the person they are complimenting or insulting.

Not sure if this game is going to be a hit or not but figured I'd try. I've seen it played before, but it's been a few years.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the rules are simple. The next person to post is to insult or compliment me, the person after him/her compliments that person and the person after that insults. So on and so forth. Now comes the fun part the compliments and insults need to be colorful, and be in some way associated with what was posted by the person they are complimenting or insulting.

Not sure if this game is going to be a hit or not but figured I'd try. I've seen it played before, but it's been a few years.

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure this game will take off! If not, well, at least you tried. :) Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.