Howw should we spell it?

DashieInTheDark

(This is not about Cadenza)

Of course, I must explain who I am referring to. Twilight's foalsitter, that's who. I shall not spell it for obvious reasons. The main being: How SHOULD we spell it?

Someone pointed out in the "BBBFF" song, that the "Cadences" in the song matched that of the theme in the episode, in short. A "Cadence" is a musical note. And if Daniel himself confirmed that it was not a coincidence, would this be the Canon spelling?

At a glance, the average person would say "of course." but I have noticed a lot of mass "wrong" spellings, or maybe THEY'RE right?

Cadace, Candance, Candence, just ot name a few of the newer ones I've spotted. This isn't in one or two posts on here, it's in entire titles of songs, videos on YouTube, and fanfictions, art, and the like.

Of course, one or some of you shall reply as a joke "It's Mi Amore / Cadenza! ^~^)" or something, but THAT is established. I'm more or less worried about what she herself prefers to be called.

Personally, I am fully in belief that it is Cadence.

Thoughts?

The official spelling is Cadance.

If a "Cadance" is a musical note, ti would be spelled "Cadence." Typing "Cadance" into Google brings only results of the actual Princess, and no mention of a musical note. I'm not saying her name has to be spelled Cadence, but if she is tied to the note, the correct spelling WOULD BE Cadence.