The Solaria Inquiries

Magic discussion?

My Twilight Sparkle senses are tingling!

Is a unicorn's horn where magic is stored like a bottle or is it a conduit like a magic wand?

(I have been studying unicorn mythology for a novel I'm working on.)

how?

Something similar to how batteries power appliances. Aside from toasters. Those things are opinionated.

Magic discussion?

My Twilight Sparkle senses are tingling!

Is a unicorn's horn where magic is stored like a bottle or is it a conduit like a magic wand?

(I have been studying unicorn mythology for a novel I'm working on.)

I see magic as a kind of field that varies in strength based on location and other variables, and the unicorn's horn allows them to channel and tap it. I wouldn't disbelieve that they could store magical energy, but rather I imagine it as using magic is metaphysically taxing like lifting heavy boxes with your body would be, which is why they can't do it infinitely without rest.

If unicorns (not alicorn and unicorn like in A Canterlot wedding), touched or crossed horns and cast magic, would the magic clash with each other or magnify each other?

I would think that would depend on the compatability of the two unicorns, kind of like blood types and transfusions. Talk about a literal spark when two unicorn soulmates meet!

i was googleing ways to be less hungry, but all the results had to do with things like eating. i only know how to make toast, sandwiches, and cereal. unfortunately, we dont have any toast bread, and i need milk for the other two (which i do not have) then i remembered that somepony here knows how to craft food! how do i be less hungry with eggs?

I would think that would depend on the compatability of the two unicorns, kind of like blood types and transfusions. Talk about a literal spark when two unicorn soulmates meet!

Why am i getting a mental image of two unicorns kissing with their horns cross and a little zap of electricty is shown going from one horn to the next?

(Great I'm probably going to have to draw this now.)

• 4 weeks later...

Would you like the riesling or the chardonnay with dinner tonight? I can pick up a bottle on my way home from work.

I'll go for the riesling this time.

How many pair of shoes have you got?

I lost count.

how many cans of mountain dew does it take to kill a toaster?

It depends on your aim.

Where did you get your former avatar of the cute Colgate pony getting briushed?

Just found it randomly. Here's both parts:

0KPjh.pngcyndM.png

Interesting question: Do you think I'm strange?

Don't worry about your answer. I've been called many things including recenly a slightly crunchy cookie longing to be gooey cookie. (Check Last Post Wins for that).

Interesting question: Do you think I'm strange?

Don't worry about your answer. I've been called many things including recenly a slightly crunchy cookie longing to be gooey cookie. (Check Last Post Wins for that).

Slightly. But that's a compliment since being normal is boring.

Ok. Two part question.

First, what was your reaction when you first saw Cadence (either before the episode or during)?

Second, if given the choice to stay as you are, become a human Cadence (having her personality and magic basically and maybe an affinity to pink things), or becomming fully Cadence and living in Equestria, which would you choose?

Ok. Two part question.

First, what was your reaction when you first saw Cadence (either before the episode or during)?

Second, if given the choice to stay as you are, become a human Cadence (having her personality and magic basically and maybe an affinity to pink things), or becomming fully Cadence and living in Equestria, which would you choose?

The first time I saw Cadence was in the promo, and she didn't seem like much to me then. Chrysalis as Cadence was hilariously great and evil, and Cadence herself in the episode was actually much better than I expected. She displayed a wide range of emotions, when all I expected was happy, sad, ooo pretty things!

It would depend on whether I would lose my family and friends. If I would, human. If not, definitely Equestria. I consider it a better world than where ours is heading.

Solaria is just some weird pony with delusions of grandeur. I'm some great pony with realities of grandeur. She must have brainwashed the others or something.

Oh. I always thought that Solaria was just Chrysalis acting as Soulscapes.

Oh... there needs to be a question...

Doughnuts or muffins?

It would depend on whether I would lose my family and friends. If I would, human. If not, definitely Equestria. I consider it a better world than where ours is heading.

And thus we live in our world of imagination, where things are better than the real world in some mental benefits.

But as we live in the real world, we can manage to deal with things better than ever if we try the best we can.

For if we continued our fantasy any more further than averagely, we would become different and worse in dealing with the real world.

- Noedig

Meh, what do you think?

Its no advice or anything, jussayin', is all.