BroNYcon (2012)

Dessa

I'll be wearing a geeky shirt, I don't have any MLP merch. It is likely to be something from Woot or Fangamer. And looking like Hoenheim... I think... my picture is in the Brony behind the computer thread.

I have no idea what I'm wearing. Eh, I'll figure it out.

Bathrooms. Let's meet at the bathrooms opposite the main entrance. I have to pee. I just know I do.

Er... ok.

One rule of any con: know where your food places are and bathrooms and you're good to go.

I'm already generating a list of things I want to buy, if available.

I can't make it to brony con this year but I was able to go to Metro-con in Florida this last weekend. And if anyone else went they know that at least 1/3 of the people there were Bronies and that the grand galoping gala panel was over flooded. The best part was that when I got home the actaul panel it'self got it's own news report xD just because of how many people were in line :D

(btw i was THE LAST person to get into the panel room :P)

I wish some con-goers would figure out where their showers are before showing up! :lol:

(A lot of you will know what I'm talking about!)

Remember: 6,2,1

6 hours of sleep minimum

2 meals a day minium (not just a bag of pretzels mind you)

1 shower per day minimum (And spraying Lysol or body spray on you doesn't count as a shower)

I hope to not encounter a pony that looks half dead due to lack of sleep, is staring at me like I'm a piece of chicken because they didn't eat, and smells so badly that there's a ten foot radius space between this pony and any other pony. :-|

• Like 2

Remember: 6,2,1

6 hours of sleep minimum

2 meals a day minium (not just a bag of pretzels mind you)

1 shower per day minimum (And spraying Lysol or body spray on you doesn't count as a shower)

I hope to not encounter a pony that looks half dead due to lack of sleep, is staring at me like I'm a piece of chicken because they didn't eat, and smells so badly that there's a ten foot radius space between this pony and any other pony. :-|

Everypony live by this guideline, and you'll be fine! :)

I think those numbers should be reversed. Six showers a day, two meals, one hour of sleep! (Cause let's face it, who really sleep-sleeps at a convention?)

With 3000+ attendees at this thing (that's just crazy) you know there'll be several that fit that description, Lux. :green:

Well considering there's a dance party that ends at 2 AM, maybe the 6 hours of sleep is off.

I had a friend at a con who went without sleep for 24+ hours straight. I found him passed out on some chairs in the lounge area where people could just hang out. I had to wake him up and literally drag him to his hotel room.

I'll probably be wearing my Pinkie Pie shirt that says "Yeah, I watch a show for little girls!". Easily identifiable, xD

I'll be with my bud Hayden (Who I'm convinced is in the process of becoming the biggest Brony of all time...), so everything will be great!

Just remember, everyone attending: Watch for the registration e-mails being sent out soon! That's the only way they'll be able to get you your badge!

I've decided to "dress up" like Apple Streudel.

Aka my hair already being messy and brownish, so I'll shove pink robboms on the end, put on a yellow-ish beigeish dress, and stuff my face full of pastries. So yeah, I'll be the one in the corner stuffing my face with pastries. And I am not sharing.

And I'll have the horrifying 80s pony mask. And probably cranky and wrinkled because of the Greyhound Bus.

250px-343px-Apple_Strudel.png

OUTSIDE the bathrooms. I say this is the unofficial 'official' meet-up spot for the Canterlot Bronies! Now the question is, "WHEN?"

Unless there is a chimney there, then we can meet INSIDE the chimney! I mean if Pinkie Pie can think inside a chimney, we can meet there. And perhaps we can have an elaborate song and dance number!

• Like 1

And perhaps we can have an elaborate song and dance number!

Guess I'll have to start watching Glee to get some spontaneous song and dance down.