Um.. I'm... Starstruck... if that's okay with you... meep...

Starstruck

About Myself: I am a pegasi and live in Ponyville but have only been here for about six months before the Nightmare Moon incident

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this little slip of paper at Anthrocon 2012

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I found MLP through my younger sister.... I hate to admit that but tis true~ Ticket Master was my first episode and like love at first sight, I was hooked

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Dun Dun DUUUNNN... So my name's Starstruck and I was at one time going to join the Wonderbolts.... But Fate(the B*tch) decided 'Ha ha, no....' The story is interesting but it's like 5 in the morning and.... Sleep is necessary for functionality. So if you wish to know why I hate Fate and shall never become a Wonderbolt.... Just ask because I'm not really in the mood for typing much......>.>

HI there! :) nice to meet you starstruck. I find it curious that you refer to "fate" as female entity and my interest is also piqued by the term you used to describe her...I have a hunch but perhaps you could elaborate?

Oh wow.... So many posts..... @.@

@Kryptchild: Thanks~

@Trilobite: Yes... Actually I've got a side fanfiction i've written for her already as well

@ CrescentBlaze: Oh but of course my sister of the sky I can elaborate~ Just let me finish thanking everyone~

@ Shadowrunner: Thanks~

@ Euphoria: You're a newbie too?! Instant friendship!

@ MyLittlePonyTales: Eep a mod! Thanks!

@ Shyshy: Howdy to you sir! Thanks for talking with me!

@ Rosewind: It was HUGE! we had over 300 people sing along to "Smile, Smile, Smile" and more! Watched the Luna episode and played "Are you a Changling?" Sort of a play off Mafia or Are you a werewolf... It was so cool~

@DreamNotes: Thats so cute I love it when people rhyme.... Because I'm horrible at it.....

@Armony: Thanks so much; P.S. You're First Post! :kissy::Luna:

• Like 1

Welcome at our doorstep,

Since my current personality swap compels me to act... differently than I'd usually do, I'll welcome you in the name of House of Lannisters. Your presence in Canterlot is higly appreciated, I assure you. Feel free to consider us as your... second family, of course.

Sincerely, Villefort Lannister.

(For real, I just had to write it like this ._.)

Not at all! :) Jus' laughing at Cress

nice to see you actually posting FL :blah: and yeah, StarStruck, I would actually be a brother of the sky if you will ;) the avatar pic is just for a female character of mine.Dont sweat it though. it happens :)

nice to see you actually posting FL :blah: and yeah, StarStruck, I would actually be a brother of the sky if you will ;) the avatar pic is just for a female character of mine.Dont sweat it though. it happens :)

Yea took a lot to say anything

Figured I'd start at the beginning! :D

Hey pal, welcome to canterlot! Ponies around these parts call me the "Bugmaster" thanks to my love of insects, spiders, and all (in my eyes not so)creeper crawlies. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always talking about all sorts of interesting arthopods. Bout 10 minutes ago, I did one on how ants farm aphids.