Party at the Grey Area [OPEN]

Snowy looks around at the conversing ponies with a smile. She had really grown to love this place and everypony in it. It was definitely something to get used to at first; interacting with others and having a job that didn't require her to fly. Never before had she stayed in one place for as long as she has here, but she couldn't say that she hadn't enjoyed being here.However, the longing to have the wind on her face and the beckoning of the sky did make it a little difficult. She had to admit that she missed looking down at the towns below her as she flew around from place to place, and sleeping on overhead clouds. But, she couldn't complain. She was happy, because not only had she made more friends in one year than she had in her life, but she had also met probably the most charming and dashing stallion around, at least to her.

Finding a spot off to the side, she sat down and waited for Swash, lost in her own thoughts.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand back in awe, realizing how momentous this is.

Well...I am sincerely flattered, Snowy and I will put great use to it, and I'm sure she'll also accept your gracious hospitality, you are a pony of wisdom and taste Grey. I think you just did more than you can even imagine with this one gift. I must return to my Special Somepony, and I'll see you again soon. You and I should have lunch and really chat again, it's felt like awhile since we had a good conversation with your executive duties.

I wave at Grey as I trot back to Snowy and seamlessly shift the wave to Snowy, and sit by her in her little corner

Why hello, does my favorite pegasus have her head in the clouds?

I place my hoof onto hers, and watch the party progress with her, as I keep her hoof in mine

Say, I have a little surprise for you tonight, and I'm not going to give you any clues.

I say cutely to her, with a childish playfulness to it

"I'll be right back again everypony!" Thyme yelled to them, as she realized the time. She returned to the kitchen, took the food out of the oven, realized she took it out at the perfect time, then tried to remember the rest of it, since she didn't write it down. "Darn it, what was it? I heard her music while I was making this... Then I said something related to it, which made me add some new flavors... Aha! That's it! I said it was a heavy bass! Now I remember!" She talked to herself. She remembered that she related music having a heavy bass to her food having a heavy flavor; in this case, using her spiciest spice she had. She used some of her soup made earlier, added the spice, and put the ingredients into it, making a powerful-smelling curry.

She returned to the kitchen, with a plate filled with her new meal, and she walked over to Vinyl. "This is my version of a bass drop! Whenever you want it, I'll leave it at the table over there."

Snowy looks over at Swash when he sits next to her and smiles at him."Hehe..that's what we're known for.." She responds jokingly and blushes lightly as he holds her hoof with his. Her ears perk up at the mentioning of a surprise but fakes a frown when he says no hints will be given as to what it is. "Aww...but Swashy...then I'll have to spend most of the day trying to guess what it is..." She says in a bit of a whiny tone as she pouts slightly.

Thyme burst into laughter at Cloud's comment. After calming down a bit, she spoke. "I think you drank just a BIT too much, Cloud." She picked up on of the cupcakes, and took a bite out of it. "Awesome!" She yelled. "Grey! Give my regards to the baker!" She continued eating through the cupcakes with a larger grin on her face than before. Best... Day... EVER!

Party

I chuckle slightly at this, and realize how adorable her face gets when she pouts like that

Ah, but Snowy dearest, what joy is there in any adventure if you know how it will end? If anything, I think you'll enjoy it even more with such anticipation until this evening.

I say with a wink and a smile.

Her cute face and adorable pout, makes my resolute will turn to putty, and cutely say

If you need a hint, I can tell you that it is possibly, the most grandiose and amazing gift that I could ever give you, other than my heart of course, which I already gave to you My little Snowflake.

I nuzzle her cheek as I end a tone that seems sweeter than milk and honey.

Snowy sighs a bit before nodding slowly "Okay..fine..." Her eyes widen a bit hearing his description of the surprise and her mind buzzes with all the possiblities of what the surprise could possibly be to be called grandiose.She blushes when he nuzzles her and she nuzzles him back with a loving smile. She absolutely loved hearing Swash talk. The way he spoke, especially like this, always made her heart flutter.

The way Snow looks when she smiles set my spirit on fire, with the same passion I had for so long in wandering.

I know that there is something special in her deep green eyes, her soft blue coat, and her cute pouts and smiles and blushes. The very way she carries herself so cutely, and that truly adorable quality that I just can't describe, an innocence, an aura about her. It always calmed my soul and made me so sweetly happy.

I'm so proud to call you my special some-pony

I whisper as I circle the top of her hoof with mine cutely, as I get a little closer in our tiny corner.

"So am I..." Snowy whispers softly and her smile brightens a bit with half-lidded eyes as she leans closer to him as well. Completely captivated with his crystal blue eyes, golden fur, and chivalrous ways. The way he looked at her and spoke to her made her feel that she was a rare treasure to him, just as he was to her. Just his overall presence alone made her feel reassured and safe; that him being there with her, everything would be alright.

I kiss her nose gently, and get lost in her eyes for awhile.

I'll always be here for you, My Snowflake

This is the finest treasure I've ever found, the one treasure he always wants to protect and never lose.

The adorable way she floats and looks, and that cute little way she flaps her wings and steps so daintily.

She, gives me a new found strength and purpose that I never felt, and a special kind of adrenaline that adventuring can never again recreate.

Vinyl headed right over to the "Bass Drop," and without a though, dug right in. After swallowing the whole thing, she realized how hot it was. Not that she couldn't handle spice, but she wasn't ready for it. She ran as fast as she could, bumping into Watcher and knocking his flask into the punch, before burying her own head in the now-spiked punch.

Clear saw Thyme approach from the other side of the snack table. He had underestimated the amount of sugar in the cupcakes and was now on a ridiculous sugar rush. "HEYA THYME!" He shouted enthusiastically as he hopped around the table to stop right next to her. "You have to try the blue ones and the red ones and the green ones with the swirls but the pink ones are my favourite they're just absolutely supertastical!" Clear grabbed three more of the pink cupcakes and chucked them into his mouth before chewing noisily. "They're just so good!"

Watcher took the flask back from Mojo and went to take another gulp when it was sent spinning through the air by an overzealous mare. By sheer coincidence it landed open in the middle of the punch bowl. "Oh that's not good," he said to himself loudly. The same mare then buried her face in the punch which was now mixed with the extra strong matured whisky. "Now it's slightly worse," he added. The mare then pulled out loudly and spun around. Watcher instantly recognised her as the celebrity DJ Pon3, or Vinyl Scratch according to her tax records. "And now it's the worst possible thing," he finished.

Thyme burst into laughter again when Clear came, and laughed even harder at Vinyl's reaction to her 'Bass Drop'. She believed he said something, but he was talking too fast for her. The only thing she got was how good the cupcakes were. "Can NOPONY withstand anything here? Please tell me I don't act like this every day." She finished laughing. "I gotta' agree, these cupcakes are AWESOME!" She took another bite out of hers. She saw how many of the snacks were missing. "So, exactly how many did you eat, Clear?"

Madam Mystic scoffed slightly as Watcher commented about Easy's kindness,"Yeah, he can give that Fluttershy chick a run for her money.Just keep him away from the drinks. He turns into a jerk when he gets a drink in him." She warned before some mare with some sick shades ran up to their table.

Mojo couldn't help but laugh out loud when some mare spilled the whisky into the punch,"This just got awesome." She laughed, when the Mare began drinking the Punch/Whisky, she began laughing harder,"It just got awesomer!" But when the mare turned out to be that DJ?

She died,"This is the best possible thing!" She laughed hysterically, the occasional snort coming out, oh how she hopped she had a weak tolerance for the strong stuff....

Her laughter was replaced by a blush as Cloud started hugging her, she started patting him on the back slightly awkwardly,"There, there Cloudy. Me and Gummy still have enough Bits to last us a year!" She comforted the Handy-Colt.

...........................................................................................

Snowy began to open her mouth but suddenly her stomach gives off a loud growl. She blushes and covers it up with her hoof a bit embarrassedly. "S-Sorry...I..haven't eaten today.."

Neon quickly trotted over after Vinyl after seeing her dunk her head in the punch bowl. "Are you alright M-Miss Scratch..?" he asks concernedly, hoping that his idol was okay.

Easy quickly ran over to where the DJ had fallen into the punch," Scratch! Are you ok?" The Foreman asked worriedly, all she had done was try some of the Bass Drop...wait...was it spicy?

"Yo Neon, mind being a bro and getting some milk out of the kitchen? I think she may need it to cool herself off." He asked without taking his eyes off the famous Disk Jockey.

.......................................................................................................................

After having a delightful chat with the filly, Gumbo trotted over to see what all the fuss was about at the drink stand, and he was slightly taken off-guard as Cloud started hugging....his sister?

"Keep calm Big guy, he is probably just drunk....don't snap you lid." He mumbled to himself as he arrived at the drinkstand, "What I miss?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I-I'm fine dudes. I can normally hold my spice, I just need to know that a food is spicy, that way I can at least take it slowly...Say, does anypony know what was in that punch?" Said Vinyl Scratch, not knowing what she had done to it. "Hey, kid? Thyme, I think. That was some good stuff. Had a lot of spice to it. Just, uh, warn a pony next time..."

Watcher cocked an eyebrow at the DJ. That had been near enough half of the bottle that had dropped in there. *Then again somepony who frequents as many clubs as her is probably quite resilient.* He chided himself. Meanwhile Cloud and Gumbo had both trotted over. "I would offer you something to drink, but the last of it is now in the punch," Watcher said to the two ponies.

"I stopped counting after twenty!" Clear laughed at Thyme's question. Spreading his wings he somersaulted over the snack table and landed back on his hooves again. A plate of brownies had attempted to hide from the manic stallion. "Come to Clear!" He shouted exuberantly as he snacked.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Vinny!" Thyme said excitedly, though she put most of it at the back of her mind, so she wouldn't freak her out. "It's cool if I call you that, right?" It was the first time she asked a pony if she could use their random nickname.