The Assistant - RP with the Mayor

dfSu6.jpg

Okay, I've started a new RP with The Mayor. It's an RP about a job opening where the Mayor is looking for an Executive Assistant to help her with the daily tasks needed to be done in town hall. If possible I'd like this to be a long term RP and relationship with the mayor in other future RPs, but we'll see.

For now the thread is open, but once four people have replied and posted I will close it to avoid confusion and congestion. From those four the Mayor will choose an assistant based on their resume and/or experience. Heck I might even turn this into a competition but we will see how it goes out depending on who joins.

No foals, fillies or colts please! Stallions or Mares only, thanks!

The thread is here: http://www.canterlot...assistant-open/

Oh, cool. I'll be interested to watch this and see how this works out as I was very strongly considering doing something similar with Rarity down the line. ;)

Unfortunately, I don't think any of my ponies are a very good fit for the job of the Mayor's assistant, so watching is about all I'll be able to do. :blush:

Once duskus' application is accepted i might enter with her and yuki... actually is it ok if i use shade even tho he's a crossover RP character? he's still a pony, just psychic

You can't use crossover characters in the mane RP.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a fine idea I'm following out of curiosity, but I don't have a suitable OC for this. I should have at least 6 by now, but for different reasons I can't find even a pinch of time to work on them >:l Missing so many threads simply...

I suppose this might be a good chance to introduce my character into the Mane RP. Maybe even have somewhere to be once the upcoming Iron Pony competition ends. He's listed as travelling around Greater Equestria anyway.

Looking forward to your post if you decide to join!

I have a Royal Equestrian Army unicorn named Percival (Percy), and he could be a bodyguard. He is from Trottingham, but he could be on leave from duty, and being a bodyguard could be his off-duty job.

A Solder eh? Hmm... sure why not. Jump in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...