Hello!

HarringtonSleuth

About Myself: I am interested in video games, RPing, playing golf, sports in general and just about anything competitive. I'm more of an academic type and prefer have gone to academic meets and won several awards for the events I did. And I've been a regular on my school's Science Bowl team. For some strange reason recently, I've taken an interest into watching Investigation Discovery (real-life Phoenix Wright-esque cold-blooded murder galore) and possibly stowing that away for some future use. I also find myself reading Supreme Court opinions. A lot. I live in Texas. That should be broad enough.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My sisters actually watch the show and one Saturday morning, I watched "The Last Roundup" with them on the Hub. One afternoon with no one else around, we watched episodes from season 2 on Netflix, and I started liking the show. It then came to no surprise that I liked it when I saw Lauren Faust was behind it since she helped out a lot with the Powerpuff Girls (and is married to one of the greatest TV cartoonists in history). After that, I watched the rest of the series on Netflix from the first episode all the way to "A Canterlot Wedding." I suppose somewhere along that route, I officially became a brony. Not something to be ashamed of, my older sister said. So now, I bide my time with other things (classes online right now) as I wait for season 3 among other future things.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Other than what I've already said, my biggest career interest right now is somewhere in the legal field. Investigator, crime lab, prosecutor, or perhaps somewhere in engineering, chemistry, math, I don't know yet.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

I hope to see some of your smarts being used here, when your taking a break from those online classes. (They can be a pain -_-)

They are a pain right now, Talex. Government especially.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to put in this one assignment back in Lesson 4. If you're working on later lessons in this unit like you should be at this point, go back and do this."

"You submitted the wrong assignment for Unit 2 Lessons 1 and 2. I didn't put that assignment in its proper place to begin with, but go dig it out and submit the right assignment."

"I'm docking you for questions you didn't answer that weren't in the assignment when you copied it into your word processor."

Those aren't exact quotes from my Government instructor, but the gist is the same. I probably don't even have to say I'm only doing it for the credit.

And thanks again to the rest of you who have also welcomed me. Reminds me a bit of whenever Pinkie Pie welcomes someone new in the show.

Pick a side friend. If you go into law, lawyers don't like forensic scientists and forensic scientists don't like lawyers. (there are reasons for this)

I'm on the side of SCIENCE!

Welcome to Canterlot!