Derpy is even more censored

Kimono

You've probably heard about the whole Derpy situation right?

Hasbro says that they aren't censoring Derpy.

Well guess what? They are!

Let's take a moment to watch the French version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=T4rc5WJSuTg&NR=1

Now you notice Derpy speaks here right?

Now let's take a moment to watch the American version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNTtBn1Mn0A

Notice something missing? Derpy doesn't speak here.

Kimono, Derpy never spoke in the English version of "Sonic Rainboom". International versions of the show sometimes add-in dialogue to a background character.

This is not an edit at all, nor is it a sign of Hasbro "censoring" Derpy. Derpy never spoke in the English version, it was simply an add-in by the French.

Even Lyra has spoken in some international versions of FiM. Not even joking, :smug:

• Like 4

Kimono, Derpy never spoke in the English version of "Sonic Rainboom". International versions of the show sometimes add-in dialogue to a background character.

This is not an edit at all, nor is it a sign of Hasbro "censoring" Derpy. Derpy never spoke in the English version, it was simply an add-in by the French.

Even Lyra has spoken in some international versions of FiM. Not even joking, :smug:

Wow. -_- I guess I respect hasbro now.

Wow. -_- I guess I respect hasbro now.

To be factual, it wasn't even Hasbro's decision to give dialogue Lyra or Derpy extra dialogue in international languages. Moreso, it's the translators who probably tossed it in. International versions, believe it or not, can sometimes be EXTREMELY different from the original version...

...I'm looking at you, male Spitfire...

Well, Derpy was seen after The Last Roundup as a cameo character again, so worst case situation she'll remain as such. Best case they'll give her a name and a voice again, but considering the drama from The Last Roundup, I doubt that will happen.

Well, Derpy was seen after The Last Roundup as a cameo character again, so worst case situation she'll remain as such. Best case they'll give her a name and a voice again, but considering the drama from The Last Roundup, I doubt that will happen.

Name? No... Voice? I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same voice they changed it to in The Last Roundup.

I just want to see Derpy in a main scene again ;_; she was sooooo adorable! :kissy: I don't care if she talks or not but i want her to be a little bit more then a background pony, at least for one more time! :eek:....just one more time...

I just want to see Derpy in a main scene again ;_; she was sooooo adorable! :kissy: I don't care if she talks or not but i want her to be a little bit more then a background pony, at least for one more time! :eek:....just one more time...

I agree, if Hasbro did that again it would be great. It would make the bronies be heard once more by influencing the show itself. Which is awesome! :kissy: