Mafia Round Two: Game Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? They really DID make it here? Dear Luna, can't somebody figure out an anti-changeling spell or something?

Here's a way to test if they're changeling! alright,I'm gonna need a sample of everyponies blood, and.... oh wait, that how they figured it out in "the changeling"... never mind!

I agree with Tyler, we actually should check the house out. Tyler, you mind doing the honor's?

(back from con, will now be posting regularily)

Swirly's gone? Oh no, it really is happening. :sniff: And he was the tracker? That's rough. That seemed like a good power to have on our side. Hopefully the cop is doing okay.

So, Tyler... what exactly was off about Templar?

Also I'll go with you two to Swirl's house. I'm interesting in seeing what he may have found out.

I'd like to point out that Tyler's gut was in fact right in the first game. *shrug*

I guess I'll go with you three to Silver's house. But some ponies need to keep an eye on Templar, just in case.

(Oh, and since we're having different characters in this game, my character'll be Windy Breeze, a Pegasus. :3)

Somepony get a copy of those footprints, they could be evidence. Also, since he was still eating in when he was taken, I would say he was kidnapped at dusk.

I have one question though: where are they hiding him? We are living on a GIANT CLOUD, i don't see how you could hide a kicking and screaming Pegasus here.

Wait, Templar should be outside and someone should be watching her.

Anyway, I found a golden horseshoe. There seems to be some engraving in it. It has, "Changeling #..." Urf, the number's etched out. *Puts the horseshoe in the evidence bag*

*Turns to Star* That's... true Star. If they're hiding him somewhere, he's bound to be easy to find. Let's look for some more evidence.

*Walks along into the bedroom then freezes.* Uh... Guys? C-come here...

Dabuq? An ear? Well, let me see, nope, clean cut. The ear was either sliced off, or they had really sharp teeth. And if she is captured, then it is a possibility that they want some sort of, information from him. And judging by the disembodied ear, I doubt they'ed ask politely.

An... ear. That's... yikes. I knew the changelings were bad but...

Um... so does anypony have any clues as to who did this? At all?

(Templar posts as I'm writing my post)

He was quick to accuse... you. And I see you're quick to accuse him back.

In fact, I don't think he was accusing, he simply said he felt there was something off about you, just voicing a concern. And then you accused him.

Sorry, but you're rather suspicious to me now. Vote: TemplarFrost

Well, I never wanted to vote for tyler either, but you see, I had to do something, before any other pony got hurt, or worse. And while we are speaking, another innocent citizen might be getting captured! If we happen to capture a pony that was falsely accused, I'll see to it that they are released, after we capture the real Changelings.