Top 7 Emotional Moments of Season 2

kunio18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3ek6bJ_MbaI

i couldn't agree with this guy anymore with the top most emotional events of season 2, but for the last one i would have choose either Rarirty crying for her sisters beautiful piece of diamond artwork or when Spike confesses that he loves Rarity and shes cry's as they are falling to their doom.

Also the song that's played on hearths warming eve gets to me too, first time I saw this song I felt immense chills down my spine and a single tear going down my cheek. It was just so beautiful.

• Like 2

I was about to say that I disagreed with almost all of those, but then fluttershy crying took first spot. although, the scene right after that where she's crying under the tree with her animal friends is what really hit me. I'm not the type to get emotionally attached to characters, or the type to cry while watching a show, but I started tearing up a little while watching that.

whether it's well done or not, there's something about shy characters crying because they're too shy that always gets to me. I guess because it gets to me on a personal level. that scene reminded me of when I was little, how I used to hide under my stuffed animals and cry because I was too shy to participate in a lot of things. I'm glad I've mostly outgrown that now, but I still have a hard time watching things like that.

for me, number two would be the scene in the discord episode where Twilight is reading the letters that Princess Celestia sent back, along with the mini montage when AJ turns back from grey to orange.

My top tearjerker moments from S2:

1. Bingo, Angie! Twilight reading Celestia's letters after getting discorded.

2. When Tank carries Rainbow across the finish line in May the Best Pet Win. I tear up every time. She's so mean to him the whole episode, and he shows her what a really good pet -- and a good friend -- is.

3. Baby Cakes -- when Pinkie gives up and is bawling her eyes out, and the Twins dump flour on themselves. ALL OF MY TEARS.

4. Sisterhooves during the AJ/Rarity swap. It was a sweet twist that I never saw coming. I had to watch it again right after for the "Oh yeah, I see what they did there!"

5. The Last Roundup -- when AJ's friends all rally to support her, and chase her down.

6. When Celestia snubs Twilight in Canterlot Wedding -- the video was spot on with this. I felt like I got stabbed in the heart too.

7. When Hasbro backpeddled Derpy. I was really saddened and disappointed about this whole situation -- not the fact that it happened, but I think it happened for all the wrong reasons. I think this was a really dark and painful hour for the fandom.

hi hi

I can't really put these in a linear order, its hard to really judge one emotional moment above or below another. So in no particular order:

• The Return of Harmony was just a roller coaster of emotions for me the whole time, but I think the part that struck me was when Twilight was discorded. That was a dagger in my heart.

• Sisterhooves Social, the part where Rarity actually looks at Sweetie Belle's drawing and sees what she made and realizes her mistake.

• Hurricane Fluttershy, the part where Fluttershy breaks down was hard on me personally. It hit really close to home.

• Celestia scolding Twilight was like a slap in the face, its true... but I feel like even that was just a setup for the B.B.B.F.F reprise that followed shortly after.

• A Friend In Deed, during the Smile Smile Smile song, the part where Apple Bloom is feeling left out, tossing her jump-rope to the ground in defeat. Makes me misty eyed just thinking about it.

• The Last Round-Up, Applejack's "Every color but blue," bit.

Nope. Not my list at all. Okay, number 2 was a good pick, but the rest weren't moments that really resonated with me much. :/

I think if I were to pick seven moments, in no particular order, they would be these:

1. Sisterhooves Social, but not Sweetie's moment there. Instead, I felt a lot more when Rarity actually takes the time to look at the art Sweetie made for her and realizes she's been wrong.
  2. Number two from this list; when Twilight is told off by her brother, friends and Celestia during A Canterlot Wedding Pt. 1. That was just, wow...
  3. Ponyville Confidential. The ending sequence, when practically the whole town has turned against the CMC and it looks hopeless for them.
  4. Yeah, probably the sequence in Return of Harmony pt 2 where the letters are read; that was pretty emotional.
  5. The Last Roundup. When Applejack finally explains things clean to the others. Poor Aj...
  6. Sweet and Elite. At the end, when Rarity stands by her friends, I can't help but just smile. That everything works out for her as well just makes it better.
  7. Probably a tie between the Spike episodes for seventh. A toss up between the end of Dragon Quest, where Spike accepts his family and the end of Secret of my Excess where Rarity is able to get through to him and stop his rampage.

Doubtless numerous repeats but....

1. When Rarity truly looks at Sweetie Belle's piece of art and the camera switches between her face and the picture and the music swells..... STILL cannot watch that episode without tearing.

The rest in no particular order...

2. 'It's true some days are dark and lonely, and maybe you feel sad.....' Know that feel bro...

3. Twilight turning grey.

4. Twilight getting scolded by Celestia.

5. 'Leave me be Twilight Sparkle....' :cry: but Luna, you are my favourite princess

6. The Hearths warming song, could seriously see this or a variant as the Equestria National anthem

7. The look on Twilights face as she accepts her fate when Celestia tells her to 'Meet me in the library'.

'Goodbye girls....'

Goodbye heart...