Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

"P....please...... Who are you?" Flashbomb asked

There was no response.

Flashbomb began to cry, He was afraid of what was to come.

I....i dont want....t..to die!" He cried.

Flashbomb grew weaker and weaker in the real world.

(The adrenaline was barely moving to his heart and would require assistance or else he would slip away.) His pulse dwindled.

[colour=#000000]Time closed the door after everypony was inside. He pushed furniture in front of it and the windows. He ran upstairs to see quill over Flash Bomb.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I didn't save you two times before now just for you to die." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told his unconscious body. Tears were starting to stream from his eyes. Time hit his hooves onto Flash Bomb's chest. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Come on Flash Bomb wake up!"[/colour]

Royal Palace

---

Lovinity had gained intuitive consciousness back as a result of her self defense kicking in (she cannot die)... However she could not interact yet on the outside.

She felt a huge sweep of terror and darkness come over her when she spiritually came back. She was feeling the chaos down in Ponyville, but most importantly, that some pony was on the bridge of death. She did not know it yet, but her heart was racing at a blazing fast speed of around 200 BPM. Her internal body temperature was sky high, and her breathing deep and fast. A green dome had formed around her.

She wish she was back in the real world so she could do something, but she wasn't.

Flashbomb noticed he was sinking.

"Wha!? NO!?

he fought and struggled as he sunk into the black abyss.

"I DONT WANT TO GO!" He wailed as he sunk deeper and deeper he couldnt breathe he felt himself slipping into eternal sleep.

The adrenaline barely moved. Time turner slammed on flashbombs chest which made it beat once. A little drop of Adrenaline hit his heart.

Flashbomb was neck deep now He was crying profusely as he saw himself slipping away

"You cant escape......You shall die!" a voice screamed in his head. Flashbomb's head slipped under he struggled but to no avail he slowed down, grew weak and started to accept his fate.

Then a small spark.......something hit his chest.....then another....then another.

Flashbomb's body had grown cold.......he appeared dead to the other ponies. but then a small beat......then anouther.........then anouther.

Flashbomb felt the sting intensify as his heart started to electrify what seemed as though his whole body. he started to rise out of the black substance and he was half way out. The electricity in his heart beated faster and faster!

Flashbombs pulse began to pick up slowly but surely then the adrenaline hit his heart. he began to breathe again.

Flashbomb was floating out of the abyss and he saw a great light above him. He rose higher and higher. Then he was smacked in the stomach. Everything flashed white.

Flashbomb took a deep breath and awoke. his heart was beating fast and he was hyperventalating he was alive.

He groaned and fell back on the bed. He tried to gain controll of his breathing. He coughed in a fit but he was alive.

Lovinity at the palace

---

After a short time of darkness, she felt some spiritual energy drain from her. She didn't know why... All she knew was that after it happened, the feeling of terror and darkness became a great deal less, though was still there. She no longer sensed a danger for death. Her heart relaxed some, but the energy she lost almost made her completely unconscious again. Her breathing also continued deep and fast, but now mostly because of fatigue.

Luna Celestia and Leisha arrive at the royal empire. Celestia checked on Lovinity to see she was glowing a little green. She tried waking Lovinity but she still did not respond.

Celestia closed the door and began looking for an ancient artifact. "This day was fortold in ancient writing," Celestia said as she tried to find the artifact.

Quillhart gave Flashbomb a glance that could kill.[colour=#daa520] "You are the most reckless, the most stupid, THE MOST IDIOTIC PONY I'VE EVER SEEN!"[/colour] He walked close upon flashbomb so they were just one inch from each others faces. [colour=#daa520]"Do you know how hard I've tried to protect you since the whole thing started?!"[/colour] He pointed out his hoof at everything that could possible be in this world. [colour=#daa520]"And you keep trying to kill yourself, colt!"[/colour] He gained a tear in his eye and it poured down his cheek. He face turned relieved and another tear poured down his cheek while his lips were shaking. [colour=#daa520]"I.. I'm so glad you are alive..."[/colour] He threw his hoofs around him and kept crying. [colour=#daa520]"Don't you ever dear to do that again!" [/colour]​He released to let the others welcome him back. He turned to moonlit, [colour=#daa520]"You may make my eye sight better when you like to, honey." [/colour]He gave her a big hug. [colour=#daa520]"I'll take care of you whatever happens." [/colour] He smiled at her.

Time was hopeless. He cried into the chest of Flash Bomb. [colour=#696969]"Another friend lost." [/colour][colour=#000000] He thought until he was startled by a thump. Then another, and then another. Time backed up a little bit. Flash awoke with a deep breath. Quill had yelled at him. Time noticed something. The terror in Flash's eyes. Time knew that look before but...what was it about. He didn't care. His friend was alive and that was what was important.[/colour]

Flashbomb's sight was blurry and he saw a brown blob pull on his coat and yell at him [colour=#daa520]"You are the most reckless, the most stupid, THE MOST IDIOTIC PONY I'VE EVER SEEN!" [/colour]Flashbomb gasped for air. He realized that it was Quillheart who was yelling at him. [colour=#DAA520]"Do you know how hard I've tried to protect you since the whole thing started?!" [/colour]He yelled again. Flashbomb was trying to peice together everything that had happened. He was rampant with fear. From the voices he encountered in the void, It was different this time he had a near death experiance. He was reckless and he almost got killed 3 different times. Quill heart yelled at him again. [colour=#DAA520]"And you keep trying to kill yourself, colt!"[/colour] Flashbomb's sight regained and as did his feeling in his body. It shrieked at him like a banshee. He felt his broken bones and his torn ligaments, He had a head pounding headache.[colour=#DAA520]"I.. I'm so glad you are alive..."[/colour] Quillheart continued.[colour=#DAA520]"Don't you ever dear to do that again!"[/colour] He released flashbomb and he flopped back onto the couch. His head was racing with so much right now that he couldnt comprehend it all. It wasnt him that caused this to him it was the potion. He died from it, but something brought him back. He felt his neck and pulled out a syringe. "Adrenaline." it read. He dropped it on the floor. And gasped as his heart raced. He couldnt form words and all he could do was lay there and hear the voice in his head "You cant escape......You shall die!" It echoed through his head over and over again.

SilverStar was the last to trot inside, She saw Quillheart revive FlashBomb and start yelling at him then ended in a hug. Time Spinner also Hugged FlashBomb. SilverStar sighed. Her side still hurt quite a bit from the blow she received when FlashBomb was infected with the potion. She remained silent for a moment and sat down. She felt like there was something missing, If only she could put her hoof on it. She sighed "[colour=#008080]What is missing, I swear there was something else[/colour]" She whispered and hit her head lightly with her hoofs trying to remember. Then she remembered "[colour=#008080]Where is that pink mare that was running with us?[/colour]" She asked.

Celestia and Luna and Leisha at palace. Also addressed to Time Spinner

---

After searching, Princess Celestia located the artifact.

"Hearts and Hooves Day is supposed to be a joyous and magical day in Equestria, where ponies and some ponies get together to share the magic of Love," Celestia began. Her horn glowed to reveal hidden engraved pictures.

"But on one of the years ending in 13, a love curse would come over Equestria, causing widespread violence and chaos."

Celestia revealed more pictures. One of them was Leisha's cutie mark, the other Lovinity's, another Princess Cadences, and the last one no one recognized (Time Spinner).

"There appears to be but only one solution to rid the curse from Equestria, and that is the use of the element of love. But ridding the curse is not the only duty. The chaos causes great pain and injuries. Therefore, to completely destroy the curse, time must be taken back tto before the curse started."

Celestia moved further down.

"The pony with the power to remove the curse is the one with the heart and infinity symbol. But she needs the other three ponies to complete the process."

Celestias voice became serious.

"But if the curse is not lifted by high noon of the day after Hearts and Hooves Day, the pony with the infinite love symbol will complete the curse, making every creature in Equestra fall under it."

Celestia looked outside. Sun was at 10 o clock.

"We have not much time."

(Theres more to it Ill post later)

Rarity's eyes fluttered open once again. She wasn't sure how long she was asleep, but the sun was still over the horizon. She could still hear the chaos of the lovestruck ponies in the distance. Rarity really hoped it would have been over by now. She turned over and saw Angel was still there. Her hoof began throbbing with pain. Rarity wouldn't be moving for a while without help. [colour=#800080]"Angel, darling, would you mind helping a damsel in distress?" [/colour]She asked, poking his head to wake him up.

Angel was awoken by a tap on his head. He opened his eyes half way to see Rarity was awake, She said something about needing help. Angel sat up against a tree and rubbed his eyes. "Is it your hoof? I guess, I feel asleep, sorry about that." He felt slightly ashamed to have left her in that situation. He picked up the FirstAid kit and began to dig trough it. "I dont know if any of this will help.." He said "The most I can do.. Is brace it with something.." He began to look around for something that he could tie onto Rarity's hoof that would keep it straight. He looked up at the tree. "No, To flimsy, Looks like ill have to carry you again" He laughed quietly.

Leisha looked down, "bu..but Cadence, I saw...i felt..." Leisha began to cry, "we may have lost her," she finally said, she had breifly seen her tackling this Stallion, but not in the playfully way she did normally...no no...this was much worse!

Leisha

--- Princess Celestia was interrupted talking about ridding the curse.

"We know already Cadence fell under the curse... But are you saying she has given up hope... Passed away?" Princess Celestia asked Leisha.

Flashbomb was in tremendous pain. It was just as bad as when the boulder fell on him. He lay there starng up at the ceiling. He groanded as he tried to get up. His bandages that he had on when he turned lovestruck had been torn apart and dirty. He removed them and felt his newly broken bones as he sat up. "Oh i know that feeling to well." He thought. He sat back when he couldnt move anymore.

Leisha and Discord, and Time Spinner

---

"Discord... what are you doing here?" Asked Princess Celestia.

"What does the rest of the artifact say?" Asked princess Luna.

Celestia paused for a moment and then read on.

"If any of the main ponies involved with stopping the curse fall under the curse, the one carrying the cutie mark of the Heart and Padlock... that must be you Leisha... has the capability of freeing the pony from the curse. However, before she can do that, she must unveil a 'key'. The key lies within a personal truth that she must discover. Hmm. Once she discovers the personal truth, the padlock on her cutie mark will become unlocked, and the power to unlock the trapped love within ponies will become available to her, allowing her to free ponies from the curse individually. It must be noted that this pony is not immune to the curse herself, and thus must be careful not to fall under it. If she were to fall under the curse, then she cannot free other ponies from it." Celestia tried to find out what Leisha needed to discover as far as a truth goes when it came to getting 'the key'.

"It says nothing on here about what truth you need to discover, or how to do it, to get the key" Princess Celestia said.

Flashbomb laid back and closed his eyes. he was so tired he couldnt keep his eyes open. He lay there and then remembered the First aid kit. He had some skills with healing the conventional way. he just wished he could get to it.

Flashbomb decided to suck it up and try to get a first aid kit. He leaned forward. the injuries killed him but he limped to the restroom down the hall he then grabbed the first aid kit and came back. He sat down and once again for the fourth time dressed and worked on his wounds.

Celestia and Luna to Discord.

---

Princess Celestia and princess Luna look at each other for a short moment, then look back at Discord.

"We're good Discord. We're not really parched, but thank you for the offer." Princess Celestia replied.

Suddenly they heard a crash in the room where Lovinity was kept. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna go into the room to find the corrupted Princess Cadence in there; she had cast the curse on Lovinity.

Princess Celestia quickly conjured up a shield around her, Luna, Leisha, and Discord, to protect them from receiving the curse.

"This isn't good. This is what was mentioned in the artifact... that the pony with the heart and infinity cutie mark would receive the curse and then use it against all of Equestria at high noon!" Celestia said.

Luna tried to cast a sleeping spell on the two of them, but again as before it didn't work on the cursed ponies. Cadence and Lovinity tried to curse the four under the shield, but it bounced off.

"Everyone follow me out of the royal palace. But do not wonder away from me because then you'll be exposed to the curse outside of the shield" Princess Celestia said.

Luna, Celestia, Cadence, Lovinity, Discord., Leisha, Time Spinner

---

Lovinity and Cadence jumped out the same window that Cadence broke in in the first place.

"I appreciate your help Discord, but I don't think that would work. They can still escape through the window." Celestia replied.

"Shoot! They're probably going to go out and roam around Ponyville. This isn't good." Luna said.

"Discord, we have until high noon to free Lovinity and Cadence from the curse... at which point they can perform the Element of Love to rid this curse... if we can find the other pony who's supposed to be one that can manipulate time." Celestia said. "...but only Leisha can free the curse from Lovinity and Cadence."