My Little Po..kemon? (Sign up/Interest Check)

POKEMON!

Approved Players:

Cloud Flicker - Derpyy

Delilah - LightningStreak

Ember Flare - Shadowbolt0

Ink Runner - Saeryu

Time Spinner - NeoExlucky

Bluemoon - DreamySunday

Jigsaw (Snow gym leader) - Frost137

Ok! It's getting close to time to start. We have seven people but Frost is a gym leader. Depends on what she wants to do. But we can split up into groups of three to avoid confusion.

Group 1: Derpyy , ? , ?

Group 2: Saeryu, Shadowbolt, ?

Update: I forgot to mention. Team Galactic will be present in this RP. Our players will have to stop them sometime. They will be subtle at first. Then in the end there will be the big finale! :D

We're all familiar with them...At least I hope we all are..

But anyways! Me and StarStorm had this idea while we were messaging a while back.....

Imagine a world...Exactly the same as Ponyville is in the show...but just put Pokemon it it.

Amazing Idea right?! Lol jk. But seriously. Me and StarStorm thought over this for a while and we decided that this could be a really..really fun RP if played right. But anyways here's what we had in mind

Ok so the world is the exact same. Nothing is destroyed. Canterlot, Ponyville, etc. Everything is still there. NOW as we all know(or I hope..) in the pokemon worlds there are specific regions. Sinnoh, Kanto, Johto, etc. But Me and StarStorm talked it over and we decided this RP will take place....

In the Sinnoh Region!

Now now now calm down. We have plans for how you can catch your pokemon if that is what you please to do in this rp.

Now we picked the Sinnoh region because it is our favorite and we think it is most well know. But anyways..moving on.

Here are what we are wanting.

1) Please have a general knowledge of Pokemon. Pikachu is not a grass type pokemon. Everything about the pokemon universe is the same. Just replace the humans with ponies.

2) Please don't be a Mary Sue character. Please don't make your Pokemon Mary Sue pokemon.

Anyways! As for fighting...a pokemon battle can occur if two trainers(ponies) talk and decide to battle . A pony can however just demand a match from somepony. You can decline a match. It's not like the games where your eyes meet and you are trapped by a spiritual mist that won't let you leave.

Anyways!

Battling. DO NOT make your pokemon always dodge the attack. This is unfair and would not be fun in a battle.

Also REMEMBER POKEMON TYPE grass is weak against fire. Fire against water. Water electric. Etc.

And when you are battling. Don't do this.

Derpyy sent out Pikachu! ((Insert other OCs battle response here.)) Pikachu used Iron Tail! Pikachu hit the enemy pokemon causing MASSIVE DAMAGE

No...

Be more fun with it! Draw out you Battles! If you lose so what! Losing and winning are part of the fun! If you have any questions on battling let me know. I'm happy to help.

Alright!

Now there are 8 gyms in this pokemon world and there is the elite four. Who plays the gym leaders. I suppose the GM will do that. I could try.

Now we have.

1 The rock Gym leader

2 The psychic Gym leader

3 The electric Gym Leader

4 The Water gym leader

5 The Fighting Gym Leader

6 The Grass gym leader

7 The Snow gym leader

8 The Steel Gym Leader

These gyms in the games and the shows are followed by a specific order. But that doesn't matter. Now.

EVERYPONY STARTS IN PONYVILLE

It's like where you receive or find or have already had your first pokemon. This or the first town is where our OC pony trainers will meet up.

Here is a list of where the gyms are.

The rock gym is in Ponyville.

The Psychic gym is in Canterlot.

The Fighting gym is in Appleloosa

The Water Gym is in Baltimare

The Grass Gym is in Trottingham

The Snow gym is in Stalliongrad

The Electric gym is in The Chrystal Empire as Well as the Elite four and the Champion

The Steel Gym is in Las Pegasus

Now everypony can get to these locations via train or if you have a pokemon that can fly you. I.e. a flying type. But remember. You have to have certain badges to use certain moves outside of battle. Just beat the gym leaders and they will give them to you.

NOW

One important thing in this RP is..TO HAVE FUN! The pokemon world is filled with adventure and excitement! How many pokemon can you catch? Can you catch them all?? Are you going to be the champion?! Are you a boy or are you a girl!? Lol jk about that last one

But seriously here is the app.

Name:

Sex:

Are you wanting to be a Pokemon Breeder(Like Brock) or become the new champion? Or do you just want to become a gym leader. Or do you want to win every contest?(Like Dawn) Or do you just..want to have an adventure?

What is your first pokemon? YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE TO START In the beginning when your Char visits Professor Rowen((I will play him since it will be a shor t part. Just ask for what pokemon you put here. There's not just three like in the game)) DO NOT have your starter as a Gyrados or something. Make it a non evolved small pokemon.

Appearance: Just tell us what he/she looks like. You can be basic of Abstract!

• Like 2

((Ohhhhhhkay!))

Name: Delilah

Sex: Female

Extra Info: She wants to be like Dawn. Her first pokemon will be an Eevee (if that's okay :D ) Delilah(wait,lke appearance for pony form right? Eh..) Dark white Coat,Teal eyes, Orange to Yellow choppy mane.

(How's that,what can I change,is there anything to change????)

Just apps.

Frost I'm fine with it but what if other players are not gym leaders? Were you wanting to be a gym leader that quits and travels with the other ponies in the RP? Cause the char im going to be playing as wants all the badges.

Just apps.

Frost I'm fine with it but what if other players are not gym leaders? Were you wanting to be a gym leader that quits and travels with the other ponies in the RP? Cause the char im going to be playing as wants all the badges.

Naw, naw just like an opposing gym leader y'know?

Wow...This should be fun

[colour=#282828]Name: Ember Flare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: 21[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sex: Female[/colour]

Extra: She wants to win, very competitive and wants to becomes a Gym leader one day. I'd like the first Pokemon to be a Charmander (Sticking with what i love).

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Smallish, orange coat with ruby coloured scruffy mane, green eyes.[/colour] Pegasus

That good?

Frost ((Sorry for not quoting lol I'm on my phone.)) But if that's what you want to do then go ahead :) haha and Shadowbolt that's good! Accepted:)

[colour=#282828]Name: Ink Runner[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Stallion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sex: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Are you wanting to be a Pokemon Breeder(Like Brock) or become the new champion? Or do you just want to become a gym leader. Or do you want to win every contest?(Like Dawn) Or do you just..want to have an adventure?: I'd like to collect all 8 Gym Badges, and participate in contests.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What is your first pokemon? [/colour]YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE TO START [colour=#282828]In the beginning when your Char visits Professor Rowen((I will play him since it will be a shor t part. Just ask for what pokemon you put here. There's not just three like in the game)) [/colour]DO NOT [colour=#282828]have your starter as a Gyrados or something. Make it a non evolved small pokemon. [/colour]

I would like a Torchic as my Starter, with it's Dream World Ability, Speed Boost.

[colour=#282828]Appearance: [/colour]http://www.canterlot...nk-runnerready/ <-- Read that, can't be bothered to c/p.

Also, I'm a Unicorn.

Alright Ink Runner approved! :)

I edited the first post to show the list of players approved.

ALSO

For fun since this is the Sinnoh region. Team Galactic will be present and our little trainer group might have to battle them every now and then to try and stop them

If you don't remember Team Galactic's plans in Diamond and Pearl were to control the universe using Dialga or Palkia. But that's at the end haha

Wow there is a pokemon ad at the bottom of this webpage XD haha

But I was thinking. It could get pretty hectic with all these possible trainers. I was thinking. We could split everypony up into groups of three. One breeder((Maybe)) one trainer who wants all of the badges and one who wants to win all the contests. One can be two lol

Then our groups can meet up at important parts in the RP :) such as Gym Battles or something :)

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[colour=#282828]Name: Time Spinner[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Young Stallion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sex: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Time has always loved researching and learning. As such he wants to become a...POKEMON PROFESSOR![/colour]

(If that's all right with you.)

[colour=#282828]Time Spinner's first Pokemon will be Piplup![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Time has a great coat, Black glasses, and Blue eyes. His Cutie mark is a pocket watch and his mane and tail are brown/wine red. (Everyone says its one or the other so...meh.) His tail is in a S shape and his mane is flat. (Profile pic is accurate pic!)[/colour]

Why thank you Neo..XD

But I had not thought about that at all...it is perfectly ok for your char to want to become a professor! I actually really like that idea :) haha

Seems like we have a decent amount of people to start this thing.

One thing though. I was thinking of splitting the players into groups to avoid confusion among the craziness of this Pony/pokemon world XD haha do you like that idea?

Oh my Gawd yes this thread has so much win!

Name: [colour=#282828]Bluemoon[/colour]

Sex:[colour=#282828] Female[/colour]

Pokemon of choice: My Starter of choice will be Bulbasaur With it's standard ability (Overgrow)

Extra Info: I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause I will travel across the land Searching far and wide Each Pokemon to understand The power that's inside Pokemon, its you and me I know it’s my destiny Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend In a world we must defend Pokemon, a heart so true Our courage will pull us through You teach me and I'll teach youPokemon, gotta catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way With courage I will face I will battle every day To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right There's no better team Arm in arm we'll win the fightIt's always been our dream

POKEMON! (If that dosen't make it clear Bluemoon wants to be the champion XD)

Approved Dreamy! Dear Celestia I can't believe how many people like this idea XD haha

I need to post my char app soon..

Name: Cloud Flicker

Sex: Male

Pokemon of Choice: Chimchar!

Details: Well Cloud is a light brown Pegasus with a white mane. He dreams of one day becoming Equestria's greatest pokemon breeder! But he also wants all of the badges in Sinnoh! He plans to beat every gym leader in Sinnoh! Nothing is going to stop him! He wants his knowledge of pokemon to grow and then..grow more!

(Sorry for short details. :) just whipped up a quick app lol)

That seems like a great idea but since they group says 1 breeder, 1 trainer, and 1 Contest...er where will I go? :(

Also Dreamy I was listening to the Pokemon theme song and you can bet as soon I read the extra info I sang as loud and terrible as possible.

It doesn't matter! I just wanted the groups to be broken up into threes or twos :) There can be three breeders in one group. But right now my char is the only breeder. haha XD

But yeah :)

Yes it is! I think LightningStreak has a starter as Eevee. But just have your starter as like the lowest evolution form if that pokemon evolves :)