RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

lol yay. If Pyro isn't joining again then we can add in Puzzlebeat. I can add his/her OC to our team...art thingy.

Are...we going to continue from where we left off or are we going to start all over again?

Also, my interior motive is here:

http://sta.sh/010q0p40t568

Andrea X Slash

So yes?

If yes.

Name: Silver ice

Race:human

Appearance: pale skin with smooth tattoos made of the ice dust he infused to body. Has silver eyes and hair. He wears a pair of white karate pants.

Weapon: he use the dust infused with his body to make ice constructs and weapons. However the energy used depends on the size of the item.

Fighting style: he can change his fighting style at any time. He trained under multiple masters so he effectively use any weapon he can make.

Personality: Sil is harsh and critical. His long years training made him this way. He was raised to be a superior fighter and was kept under strict rules so things like comedy and fun confuse him.

"Hey, why don't we all take the airship to the city in the afternoon? We have the rest of the day off!" Slash asked, turning to his teammates. "I have to buy dust rounds for Auralynx"

Wait...Are we still in class? And more Importantly DOES MIDNIGHT STILL HAVE HER BRAID!?