The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"I'll brief you when we get on the wall" Slash said, wrapping his arm around her waist and retracting his rope kunai to pull him up the wall fast. When they arrived at the top, he let go of Andrea and lay on his stomach to keep himself hidden. "I think the person behind the robberies is not the White Fang, but someone else. I ran into this guy when I first arrived at Vale."

Sil placed his fingers into the canister tops and absorbing enough dust to get them to the roof. He threw Aisha over his shoulder then conjured a pillar of ice that carry the two to the rooftops quickly. He jumped off the tower as it began to thaw, quickly dissolving altogether, and landed on the roof, quickly finding cover before anyone noticed them. He took the moment to put down Aisha then looked over the wall to watch the events unfold.

Aisha was walking along with him just fine till he grabbed her. She squeaked and braces as they flew up and onto the roof. Heaving as his shoulder pushed roughly into her gut with the landing.

"Silver!~" she squeaked in a hushed tone and kicked gently before he put her down. She blushed hard and growled. Even though she was a heavy shield user, she herself was light as a feather. She hates being carried.

"Please just give me notice before you do that you know!?" She whispered as she sat there with her arms crossed and a cross look on her face.

Andrea gasped when Slash wrapped his arm around her " Hey! You could have asked. "On her way up Andrea though allowed " Wow, this is convenient. Notmally I would have had to climbed this.". Arriving at the top, Andrea crouched and snuck to a vantage point where her eyes could get a better view. "Do you have any idea  who that is? Because if we're going in without any idea of who we're up against that could end very badly." Andrea gripped her sword and began heating the dust inside of it. One might be able to notice by the dim red light forming at the mouth of her swords sheath.

"I fought him before. Those flares of his are more for show than anything else" Slash replied. He spotted the cargo that had the Schwartz dust company logo on it. A few minutes later, an airship flew into the docks and landed next to the cargo. "It's the White Fang" Slash sighed as he examined the people that came out of the airship and started securing the container. "And that is him..." Slash said, pointing at the red-headed man with a white coat and a cane.

"Hey, what's the hold up?!" the man yelled, walking down the ramp. "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment. So, why don't you animals try to pick up the pace."

Slash's ears pointed back in irritation. "We're going" he said, carrying Andrea again before jumping off the wall and landing swiftly on his feet. He quickly went behind a container before putting her down. He signaled Tehengu and Midnight to do the same.

(Schwartz XD. you didn't have to change the company name.)

Silver covered Aisha's mouth as she protested. "Ssssh." He said quietly placing his index finger to his lips. He held back a smile, trying not chuckle. Not many things made him laugh but teasing Aisha was an activity he found very humorous.

Sil watched as the White Fang's airship landed and the troops began to secure the containers. He waited for the two on the roof to relocate before he repicked up Aisha and moved them to a better veiw point. As he carried her, he couldn't help but smile as she quietly protested.

Landing on the highest roof adjacent to the docks he put down his partner and fell to has stomach, crawling to the ledge. "Let's get a better look." He said bringing his hands together. He pulled his hands apart slowly, forming a rectangular sheet of ice the acted as a magnifying glass. He adjusted the placement of the ice so Aisha could look though it as well. "What do you think we should do?"

Aisha shook her head as he shushed her. He was irritating some times with his picking on her. He always treated her like a little sister and sometimes she just hated it. Though she couldn't hate him for it, he was her best friend and she knew he was only kidding.

She blushed and frowned as she watched the students move down to the ground level. They were gonna ambush the white fang it seemed. The girl opened her mouth to say something but only devolved into a squeak as she was picked up,

AGAIN!!!

She squirmed as he jumped and felt her tummy lurch into her throat from the momentum of the jump. When they landed she kicked at him until he put her down and she growled. She was so flustered she could literally die!!

With a frown she crawled up next to him and huffed. A puff of air exiting her nose as she looked through the ice glass.

"Well we can't just sit here and let them get ambushed can we? But we gotta stay on their good side so we can infiltrate like we are supposed to do." She whispered.

"We could throw on White fang masks and provide cover from up here. If you so wish. Or we can watch the old boss get thrown around." She whispered.

Tehengu hummed slightly and looked at the higher portions of the containers around them. He nodded at Midnight's words and looked back to her for a few seconds.

"Sounds good to me." He said, smiling slightly before heading to the containers and climbing on top to provide overwatch for Midnight and the others, should they need it.

Midnight simply nodded at Tehengu, before spotting the drop ships, and..the fangs. She hated to admit it, but she had a feeling, that inkling, it would be them. Why?! It wasn't fair...But, she had to face them at some point. She tightened the grip on her blade, before flipping off into the shipping yard, leaping from container to get above the thieves.

And that's when she noticed it, a Human. What was a HUMAN, doing with the White Fang! She tried to hold back her anger, tried to not let it get the better of her. She failed. Leaping into the air, she flipped over and landed behind Torchwick, placing one of her blades straight against his neck roughtly, nearly drawing blood as her other blade starts to glow red, fire dust preparing itself for use.

"A single move and I kill him..." she growls, shaking her head slightly to make her ears more visible "What's all this about, Human. Why are you working with him, why are you working with the White Fang! We should be killing you were you stand!"

Slash's jaw dropped when Midnight had her blade at the man's throat. "What is she doing!" Slash hissed as he watches her. Should he wait a little longer? Or should he go in and help her?

(Will continue post later.)

"Whoa ho! Take it easy there little lady. Didn't you get the memo? The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together" the man chucked.

Slash mentally curses as he watched the Midnight get surrounded, weapons aimed at her. He put his hand up to tell Tehengu to wait. "When I move, sabotage the airship before you attack the goons." Slash told Andrea.

"I like the idea of air support." Silver said as he watched the fanuas girl charge Torchwick. He quickly stood taking a stance for throwing a spear. He was getting ready to form a lance made of ice but stopped. Creating weapons of ice was his specialty and if they saw the ice spear they would easily be able to link this fight to him. He scanned the roof for a solution, his eyes falling onto some lead pipes.

"Aisha..." Sil said suddenly. "Sorry bout this..."he finished before pushing her off the side of the building. She fell a few stories before being caught by a white nevermore. "Icarus is going to take you to that roof." He said pointing to a roof on a road perpendicular to the one they were on. "He's going to weave through the streets and keep you out of sight."He finished before the bird began making its way to the roof that was specified.

He approached the pipes and picked one up and cut the tip diagonally creating a point. He checked his work before crafting a large quantity of the makeshift polearms. He stuck the spears into the roof and retook the stance, waiting for someone to make a move.

Midnight growls at the Faunus surrounding her, keeping her blade tight against his throat, glancing behind her spotting herself completely trapped!

"Memo or none, you're a Human. You have NO place among us, you never have and you never will..." she growls into his ear "This venture. You have 10 seconds to explain this venture, or I kill you"

Aisha watched the situation evolve. Torchwick had his companions surrounding one of the one girl as she held him hostage. She glanced to Silver as she formed a spear. She had no objection to his move until he put it away and said he was sorry.

"Sorry? For what?" She asked before she was pushed off the building!! She squeaked and grit her teeth before she landed on something. She watched him with a growl.

"You pushed me off a building!? Why not say, Aisha! Hop off the building?" She squeaked as they flew off. When she landed on the building she growled. "Pick me up, throw me off buildings. Fantastic." She huffed.

She walked to the edge of the building and watched the scenes down below. She crouched and narrowed her eyes. Waiting for what was to happen next.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you" he said as he looked up into the sky. A second and third airship flew into the docks above their heads. Torchwick smirked as he shot a flare from his cane at their feet so his captor would be blown away from the blast.

At the sound of the flare being shot, Slash quickly runs in to block the second blast the man shot at Midnight. "Sorry old man, but we haven't finished dancing the last time we met" Slash smirked as he took a fighting stance.

"Well, if it isn't the Cat Prince! Sorry kid, but I'm in a hurry." Torchwick said as more White Fang men dropped down from the airships and aimed their weapons at him. Slash chucked as they charged at him, also hoping that Tehengu would provide back up and Andrea would be done sabotaging the airships (assuming she followed his instructions). He punched one and sent him flying into the air and punched another into the ground. Slash created a small platform for himself in the air and jumped below it, bouncing back off to gain momentum as he let his rope kunai shoot out and swung them at a group of men when he landed on his feet. Slash almost groaned when he saw another group of men jump down from the airships.

Silver couldn't help but let out a chuckle at Aisha's protesting, he would have to do something for her later. He watched Torchwick shot the flare at his own feet. "Who shoots an explosive that close to there feet?" He asked himself.

The second faunus charged but Silver decided to not throw it at him, to many white fang members in the fray. Instead he turned to the archer. He was isolated, on top of a container, unaware of Silver pulling back his arm. He created a black glyph that would accelerate anything in the direction he was aiming. He adjusted his arm to make sure he had the perfect shot before chucking it through the glyph.

The pipe flew directly at Tehengu's bow, and if Silver's throw was well placed, the spear would ruin his aim. Silver plucked another spear from the roof and threw it at the bowman, this time aiming it directly at him.

Midnight looked up at horror with the arrival of the new gunships. No way she could fight off that many! She was so caught up by the new arrival, she didn't notice Torch's trick until she felt herself being thrown onto the ground, groaning loudly in pain. Looking up and spotting 2 more shots, she crawled herself up, not noticed Slash blocking the shots. Watching Slash become surrounded, she realized there was no better chance to get that human than now!

Flipping onto her feet, she threw herself into the air, landing near Torchwick and swinging both her blades at him, furious at how a Human managed to mix himself with the White Fang!

On 12/11/2015 at 7:45 PM, puzzlebeat said:

(Schwartz XD. you didn't have to change the company name.)

(Agreed)

Andrea scanned the area she noticed the ship and the thieves and with Slashs aid, she was able to identify the potential mastermind behind the situation. " Ok, this shouldn't be to hard to handle. " Andrea Raised and aimed her left arm toward the man. She hovered her right thumb over her wrist blades eject button waiting for the proper moment to release it when suddenly " Hey! I was in the middle of something! And didn't I tell you to ask first? " Slash had once again grabbed her. With a blush, a hmph, and a crossing of the arms Andrea let herself be carried off to god knows where. Placing her down next to a large Container. Being closer gave Andrea the ability to better survey the theft 'Hmm okay these guys look like they know what they're doing but by the looks of there organisation I don't think they're really expecting any trouble.' And just as she finished the thought, a certain animal decided to jump into action. "Oh boy... Talk about subtle. Good job midi." She whispered to herself. But just as Andrea was getting ready to watch her friend commit suicide, Slash turned to her, gave her some orders, and went in to save Midnight. "Sabotage the ships eh? That ought to be fun..." Andreas mind immediately to work. Looking at the ship and people and trying to figure out a way around them. After a few moments Andrea got right into action using Slash and Midnights Horribly dumb, dumb actions as a distraction. Getting onto the ship, Andrea noticed that everyone but the pilot had left to deal with her Comrades. "Well, that makes things a whole lot easier." Andrea made her way to the front of the ship silently dispatched him, tossed him into the passenger seat, and sat down. " I always wanted to fly one of these! Now... where is the flight manual..."

(What is a paragraph? X3)

Tehengu growled to himself as Midnight charged in, making him draw and aim at one of the goons. Of course, things were only going from bad to worse as more enemies showed up and Slash joined the fray.

He was about to let his arrow fly when a spear of sorts narrowly missed his bow. Needless to say, it drew his attention towards the source, and allowed him to dodge the next metal rod. He couldn't see who was throwing them, but he could see where they were coming from. He fired into where the last spear had come from, judging by its path.

Aisha watched the battle unfold. The white fang were trying to fight a battle that she was sure they couldn't win. Not that she doubted her fellow Faunus, it was just they were fighting against much stronger foes than themselves.

She opened her bag and reached inside. Finding a mask made of pure white silk and placing it on herself before switching her hoodie to thet of a black color. She zipped it up and threw the bag over the edge of the building to hide her normal clothes.

Now that she was disguised she took out her shield and turned it on. The massive beast of a wall shield unfirled and hit the ceiling with a hard thud.

She placed fire dust inside of it. Changing its element and laying it down on the ground where she stood. She even switched the bull to a normal flat shield with a click of a few buttons so she could be a inconspicuous as possable.

Aisha walked to the edge of the building and gauged her targets. Once she found her allies she activated the shield. The metal glowed in a large glyph and fired off a massive round of fire artillery down at her foes. The fireball arced and then burst into several dozen smaller dust rounds as they hit the battlefield in many small blasts.

Upon firing she didn't even check to see if she hit. Instead she grabbed her shield and leapt to another roof before running and repositioning.

Ejecting one canister of fire dust she sighed. "Hate this element so much. Gotta be as anonymous as possable though I suppose." She sighed as she loads another fire canister and stands to gauge her targets again.

'Blast!' Silver cursed himself. He narrowly dodged the arrow before picking up another spear. He threw the spear at the bowman, but he didn't care to look to see if he landed his throw before preparing three spears. He gathered his remaining ammo before throwing all three pipes at once at the archer then falling back. He summoned his nevermore while simultaneously activating a time dilation glyph. He took off flying behind the buildings.

He relocated and prepared another spear quickly. His goal was to make them believe that there was more than one spearman. He threw the spear at the archer, hoping to surprise him. He didn't wait for his spear to land before he readied another spear and let it fly.

Torchwick gritted his teeth when he blocked the attack. He kept striking at Midnight with his cane and stepped back to shoot a flares at her.

Slash continued to use platforms to jump around, taking out foes with his punches, occasionally firing dust rounds at incoming men. Once he was finished with the enemies that were around him, he started to head to the ones that were going for Midnight since she was busy with the red-haired man. But just as he was about to take them out, a shower of fire balls suddenly came down on them. "What the...!" Slash exclaimed as he did backflips to dodge the fire balls. He quickly stood up and noticed another shot coming, quickly firing his dust rounds at it to neutralize it. "The shots came from the roof of the sheds" Slash said to himself while running for cover. Knowing that snipers would have to keep moving since their attacks would blow their cover, the person attacking him wouldn't not be in the same place, if they were smart. He wanted to go after whoever was attacking him, but he knew it would be a better idea to stick with Midnight as their team was already too spread out. He stopped running and turned around, shooting his rope kunai at a hanging container and pulled himself up. He immediatly bounced off the bottom of the container and landed into a group of men, creating a small crater where he landed. "Oops, that would need fixing" he said as he brushed the dust off his shirt before heading for Torchwick.

Andrea threw her hand under the seat and immediately found what she was looking for. The instruction manual " Ahah! It's always under the seat. Silly criminals. " Andrea flipped open the book and began skimming pages at an alarming rate " Alright, so by the looks of it, the ship is already on so I just need-Aha! Taking off! Alright so, the thrusters." Andrea fiddled with some buttons and switches trying to activate the thrusters. Finally(Accidentally) after several attempts, she flicked the thrusters power switch,  Andrea began slowing raising the leaver that the book(Don't read and fly folks) claimed would cause the ship to ascend. Now that the ship had lift off the the ground, Andrea grabbed what she thought was the wheel and turned it, causing the ship to lurch around and face the two other ships. Andrea rubbed her head as it had been sent into the window from the sudden turn " Ow. That's gonna sting for a while. " She looked out of the front of the ship and realized that the other ships had probably detected something was wrong. " Oh sssshhhhhhhhh! " Andrea began flipping through the pages " Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, DOES THIS THING HAVE ANY- Oh, there they are. " without even looking out from her book Andrea hit the button on the gun stick causing the ship to fire a bullet directly into one of the opposing ships thrusters. "Oops... Heheheh. This is gonna be fun."

Midnight refused to back down, using her reflexs to dodge around the flares fired at her and continually throwing herself at Torchwick, hacking and slashing at him, despite his cane always being in the way. Seeing him fire another flare, she leapt into the air, flipping around and landing behind him, taking a swing and clashing weapons with him. She looked right into his eyes, trying to understand how a human, a human! had managed to get the White Fang to help him.

"Tell me you slimy idiot!" she demanded, taking a swing for his head "Tell me why the hell you're working with the fangs!"

Torchwick clicks his tongue and shoots another flare at their feet, blowing him away from Midnight. He notices a container above her and shoots the cable carrying it, making it fall. "These kids just keep getting weirder" he said as he boarded a smaller airship and escapes.

Slash looked behind him and saw an airship that was shooting at the other ships. "That's my angel!" Slash chucked as he turned back around, noticing the man shoot the cables that carried a container. Slash growled as he made a platform and bounced off it, shooting rounds behind him to accelerate. He lands next to Midnight and makes another platform, jumping off it. His back crashes against the container, slowing it down so he could push it away with a punch. He lands on the ground but stumbles, falling on his knees and hands. Slash coughed into his hand, red spreading on the white bandages wrapped around it. He looked around to see if the fight had ended, but remembers that there was a mystery member that rained fireballs on them earlier.