Ask QuickLime

QuickLime

gallery_1275_566_32549_zpsb6ae6f17.png

Thought I would throw my hat into this ring! Now a few rules, no "random lulz" questions, and  please specify whom you are asking, if you are asking QuickLime the  Canterlot User, put a Rarity Diamond beside your question

Example!

:Rarity:  Lime! What is a favorite past time of yours?

For QuickLime the pony? Post a  Rainbow Dash Lightning bolt!

Example

:RDash:  QuickLime! Do you often bonk your head on the ceiling due to those giraffe legs of yours?

I look forward to answering your questions! My replies will be in black (as they are now)

While QuickLime's will be in green

(Like Pinkie's face here  :green:
 )

:RDash:  QuickLime! Aww, I didn't mean that they were some freakishly long ears. Long ears can be cute anyway! For the question, what is your usual recreational activity?

:Rarity:  Lime! What was the inspiration for your OC Quicklime, or what was the thought that led to her?

"I like to read mostly, that and go for walks in town.. Berry and I sometimes do those"

Actually I originally named her to be a bit "spiteful" towards the brony community, whom at the time when I joined, had an attitude of "No girls allowed" So I picked a name that sounded "cute" but was actually horrible! But over time I grew fond of it and the pony formed around my interpretation of the fandom, not to mention I threw in a dash of my own personality =D

:Rarity: So, how are you humanly able to come up with so many OCs?

It's due to my bottomless well of inspiration I suppose :D! I think "I'd like a pony with this talent!" And then run with it, or perhaps there's a certain role that doesn't get much attention so I jump on it :D I relish with the unpopular

• 1 month later...

:Rarity: So, Lime... You read books! What's your favorite genre, and you favorite books?

:Rarity: Quicky! If I may, I also have a second question! There are a lot of pony OCs/Ponysonas out there with musical cutie-marks. Like, a lot. It also turns out that a lot of these same ponies just enjoy music and don't actually have a true talent relating to music... What do you think of this? Any thoughts?

( if you feel like it, you can answer one of these as :RDash: Quicklime : P )

:Rarity: So, Lime... You read books! What's your favorite genre, and you favorite books?

:Rarity: Quicky! If I may, I also have a second question! There are a lot of pony OCs/Ponysonas out there with musical cutie-marks. Like, a lot. It also turns out that a lot of these same ponies just enjoy music and don't actually have a true talent relating to music... What do you think of this? Any thoughts?

( if you feel like it, you can answer one of these as :RDash: Quicklime : P )

I actually really REALLY love Murder Mystery , but my first love will always be the Harry Potter books.

You may, if you promise to not call me Quicky again :), I think cutie marks are a very personal thing, and  while the music theme is common and overdone, there's no real point in saying "If you have a music cutie mark you best know how to play music" Music is a personal thing, it can be very important to some people even if they can't play it, and they should get to express that :)

• 2 weeks later...

:Rarity:  How much do you love art?

:RDash: Which MLP show character would you be most like?  Minor non-speaking cast included.

I LOVE art, especially gift art, because it means the artist thought of you the entire process and wanted to make something that they felt you would like~ It's wonderful

"Ah......SugarCoat probably...? But like with wings or something"

• 10 months later...

Archived