...I think I'm ready to try this again

TwoBits

So uh...yeah. I've been gone a LONG time. >_>

Long story short, I've been dealing with a LOT of big things happening all at once, the big ones being that I've finally finished moving into a new place, and also having a dead laptop, trying to get said laptop fixed and running until I can build a proper computer, and a butt ton of hopping from temp job to temp job in hopes that one will stick and become more long-term (plus make my rent payments easier to meet).

So as you can imagine, I've been incredibly busy up until now, the result being that I had pretty much zero brainpower left for roleplaying, and I'd like to extend my apologies now for disappearing on anyone I may have starte anything with. Things have calmed down for me now, though, and now that I have my focus and some free time back I'm willing to try and start again to get involved with my characters Nightflight, Crystal Clear and Tripp Hardy, if you all will have me back.

Well it's awesome to see that you've made a triumphant return! You can be sure I'm wishing you well as you get back into the groove of the forum!

So please do enjoy your return back to Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Archived