Target Canada bought all the Zellars in Canada and moved right in. They then declared that they could not make profit in Canada and closed all their stores(and the Zellars that they replaced) and skipped town!

I haven't got the time to take care of my own harem.
As the worlds top waifu, i'm too busy being a part of everyone else's harem. 

The target in West Edmonton Mall is gone, so I can't. :( 

I went to Canada when I was a little girl. I remember the Crystal Gardens, the neat money, and the ferry. I think that's about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The indoor water park is awesome! Plus, I don't know many malls with a ship inside and a sea lion show.

Did I mention mini golf and the amusement park?

I was too young to realize what poutine was, or that I needed it in my life.

I think the caffeine buzz from my morning coffee just wore off in a matter of seconds and I could really use a bed now. Like I'm literally just sitting at work and suddenly it feels like someone dropped a 100lb sandbag on my head. :-D

7 hours ago, Rocky said:

I think the caffeine buzz from my morning coffee just wore off in a matter of seconds and I could really use a bed now. Like I'm literally just sitting at work and suddenly it feels like someone dropped a 100lb sandbag on my head. 😄

Sounds like you need to feel some sunshine!

I nearly nodded off in the lunchroom..   I think I needed more than to just feel some sunshine..

BUT FEAR NOT BECAUSE TOMORROW I'LL BE FINE BECAUSE I WON'T DRINK ANY COFFEE AT ALL 

I practice the superior method of staying awake

Sleep all day until I can finally keep myself awake for a few hours

lets see if soundcloud embeddings are still a thing...

What ever happened to fighting is magic? I don't recall it ever being released.

It was cease and desisted almost immediately by hasbro. Then Fausty saw how sad everyone was and offered to design some original characters for the team working on it. Now it’s called Thems fightin’ heards and came out on Steam early access a few months ago. It’s actually a legit fighting game and has been widely praised as being good. I kinda want it because Rarity’s redesign as a regal Deer called Velvet is really cool. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that! It's built on the Skullgirls engine too!

i have a copy of it.  not a fan of it.  i think the characters are cute, but i despise fighting games

Fight games are something i've always wanted to get into, but i'm really bad at them. There's a certain level of commitment you have to have when starting them. 

Dino wants to buy things, and other things, but now there's even other things that dino wants to buy

send help

Symphy wants to buy thing, and other things, but she also has other things wallet can't cough up.

Send money.