Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

First Annual Winter Wrap up starts tomorrow at 1:30PM. Anypony wanting to participate should be in ponyville up to 5 minutes before the event starts. The objective will be getting rid of all the snow and ice, replanting crops, and bringing home the southern birds. Those interested need only to show up.

I am guessing 1:30pm today and not Thursday. I am interested but its pretty unlikely because both those times are times I am at $employer, so we will see.

I logged in last night and spent an hour or so flying around and clearing snow off of rooftops and treetops in Ponyville. I also cleared a large area around the library of snow.

Managed to turn all the small ponds back into water from ice, the lake is also mostly ice free around Ponyville. Please do not break the ice blocks, but instead melt them; if you break them it causes the water to be flowing instead of stationary.

Wow, so long since I managed to log onto the server. I plan to return at some point and finish Appleloosa. Its just that some things came up and I'm covering more shifts at work and looking into getting my own place :?

I feel I should mention though, that if anypony has an Xbox 360, Minecraft will be available to download from the arcade beginning May 9. You can actually go to Gamestop, if there is one in your region, and pre-order it if you have one of their card thingies. The download code will be sent to your card account when it hits on May 9th.

Wow, so long since I managed to log onto the server. I plan to return at some point and finish Appleloosa. Its just that some things came up and I'm covering more shifts at work and looking into getting my own place :?

I feel I should mention though, that if anypony has an Xbox 360, Minecraft will be available to download from the arcade beginning May 9. You can actually go to Gamestop, if there is one in your region, and pre-order it if you have one of their card thingies. The download code will be sent to your card account when it hits on May 9th.

Good news! Your shop hasn't caught on fire all that time! :D

Managed to turn all the small ponds back into water from ice, the lake is also mostly ice free around Ponyville. Please do not break the ice blocks, but instead melt them; if you break them it causes the water to be flowing instead of stationary.

That's mainly an issue for creative mode. For survival mode, breaking them should work just fine. I actually do environmental repair on water by giving myself a stack of ice blocks, dropping into survival mode, filling the area with ice, then breaking them all.

Don't forget the roofs. It can be hard to notice White on White sometimes.

Oh, I was working on that indeed. I kept having to fly up close and go, "Ummmm... *right*, OK. That's wool." If I missed some, oops!

Go to Minecraft.net and log in. Then hit the Profile tab and upload the file of which pony do you want. After that, just hit Upload and you're done!

I had done that but after about an hour of trying to figure it out I had to go into the bin folder and manually put it in there. I had to do that with the same pony I tried to change myself to on the website.

Does anyone have any explanations for these two structures? Their locations, far from any towns, and there possible intents confuse me.

67505129.png

17084240.png

They were built by Ashton. What their purposes are, you have to ask him.