I must be missing something that should be obvious o)3)

I think s/he's implying that Crys is in love with someone else... possibly a villain... maybe discord? (trying to figure out skynkyd's implication of *who* s/he thins Crys is in love with...)

I think s/he's implying that Crys is in love with someone else... possibly a villain... maybe discord? (trying to figure out skynkyd's implication of *who* s/he thins Crys is in love with...)

I think she's in love with the king of the changelings who hasn't appeared in the show yet.

I think she's in love with the king of the changelings who hasn't appeared in the show yet.

Either that, or she's only in love with herself!

still..Wonder what she thinks of Discord...

tumblrm6q1yx9tzi1rvwsin.gif

• Like 1

Deff wanna see more backstory for the the Pegasi even more so showing a little more about the Pegasi city. Seeing how Fluttershy grew up and how Rainbow Dash grew up. Maybe alittle more exploration of the world around them. I think it would be pretty cute to see the Cake twins growing up

Yeah, a 'in the future' type episode after a prequel episode would be nice. If you ever follow pony Tumblrs, there's one really fun one that takes place a few years after the current show. The Cake twins are preteens, the Cutie Mark Crusaders got their cutie marks, and are teens..Love the art. Very indie-type comic bookish. It's also hard not to shed a tear over the future of Pinkie Pie's pet..Gummy. <Sniff>

http://sliceofponylife.tumblr.com/

3149zyp.jpg

• Like 1

Me as well. We need some official stuff on them. Maybe DJ Pon3's eyes AREN'T red, who knows? But yeah, they need to speak words!

I couldn't see good on Canterlot Wedding part 2 when Pinkie Pie pulled her out of nowhere but some people say that they saw everyone's favorite pony DJ with magenta eyes like Rainbow Dash but I agree I would also like her and Octavia to have some lines.