Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

I had my first pony dream last night. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened. :(

I just remember waking up about 1 AM because I had a dream and when it finished I started having the same dream over only everyone was ponies instead. It startled me enough to wake me up. The only thing I really remember was that AppleBloom was in it and she was sad.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had my first pony dream last night. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened. :-(

I just remember waking up about 1 AM because I had a dream and when it finished I started having the same dream over only everyone was ponies instead. It startled me enough to wake me up. The only thing I really remember was that AppleBloom was in it and she was sad.

I never had any dreams where I was hanging out with My Little Pony characters in Equestria but I have written several stories about me in Equestria hanging out with The Mane Six, The CMC, all three alicorn princesses, Big Macintosh, Shining Armor and Spike.

had a dream last night that i was in an mlp manga version epsiode, that was full of twilight sparkles, i pretty much have a pony dream every night due to looking at stuff at EqD. before i go to bed and it works like a a treat

I wish I had pony dreams. (sigh) :sad:

man all you gotta do is just constantly browse pony's and think about them before you go to bed, like id listen to stuff on my phone and browse mlp stuff when in bed on my phone, 96% of the time it works, just before nodding off with that on your mind, i can almost garentee you will have a pony dream

I had a MLP dream once.I don't quite remember it because it was a while ago, but, Fluttershy was in it and I was a pony (I think)...

So in the dream Fluttershy was worried and upset about Rainbow Dash to the point she was crying, and so I was comforting her. I remember the animals gathering around comforting her too and a bird kept sitting on my head. She also kept calling me 'sister' or 'sibling'... It was a little weird.

I had a MLP dream once.I don't quite remember it because it was a while ago, but, Fluttershy was in it and I was a pony (I think)...

So in the dream Fluttershy was worried and upset about Rainbow Dash to the point she was crying, and so I was comforting her. I remember the animals gathering around comforting her too and a bird kept sitting on my head. She also kept calling me 'sister' or 'sibling'... It was a little weird.

You were Fluttershy's sister lucky. I guess since i'm a guy I would be her brother.

man all you gotta do is just constantly browse pony's and think about them before you go to bed, like id listen to stuff on my phone and browse mlp stuff when in bed on my phone, 96% of the time it works, just before nodding off with that on your mind, i can almost garentee you will have a pony dream

I get the feeling that if I ever did have a pony dream I would forget about it upon waking up. I can hardly ever remember my dreams.

I've had a few pony dreams. The he's one was where me, Big Mac, and Braeburn were walking out of a dressing room wearing some very classy tuxes Rarity had made for us to go to the grand galloping gala. She did get mad at me for trying to use the pockets as holsters though. :P over all it was a good dream.

I've had a few pony dreams. The he's one was where me, Big Mac, and Braeburn were walking out of a dressing room wearing some very classy tuxes Rarity had made for us to go to the grand galloping gala. She did get mad at me for trying to use the pockets as holsters though. :P over all it was a good dream.

Well it certainly sounds interesting.

I've had a couple pony dreams, but the only one I remember should probably be classified as a crossover.

See, In this dream I'm teaming up with Fluttershy to save the 5th Doctor from the carnivorous plastic plants that have infested the Mall of America. I don't remember any specific events, but from what I've seen of classic Who, it's about par for the course, as far as their cheesier series go.

Actually, I find that something generally has to be in my subconscious for me to dream about it. I tried thinking about things before I went to sleep before, but I didn't dream about it, ever. I have ponies on the brain a majority of the time, but I can't remember having any pony dreams off the top of my head.

Actually, I find that something generally has to be in my subconscious for me to dream about it. I tried thinking about things before I went to sleep before, but I didn't dream about it, ever. I have ponies on the brain a majority of the time, but I can't remember having any pony dreams off the top of my head.

So his advice doesn't always work.

• 4 weeks later...

After being a fan of the show for almost a year I had my first FiM dream last night. It was, interesting from what I can remember.

For some reason I was Celestia and I was riding to pick cadence up from somewhere with Luna (She had a corvette, don't ask). When we got there we parked and I heard a weird noise like the sound of a lot of air displacing, when I looked to my left a saw a small black hole. As expected i flipped my s*** and started ramming my hooves into Luna's muzzle screaming "A sun's bane, the black devourer has cometh!" Luna not know what the heck was happening hit the gas, sending us speed up the street where we were pulled over for speed by a royal guard. Luna (who also had an aussie accent for some reason) said to the guard "Do you know who I am? I'm the godd*** princess, I don't get tickets."

Then the guard asked her to step out of the car. He smack the sticky ticket to her plot and hauled a** then Luna got back in the car a smacked my face against the dashboard which caused me to wake up.

I was confused...

What about you guys any interesting dreams?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally had a pony dream! But I am not sure how to interpret it.

What I remember is spotty at best but the two clear parts I managed to retain have led me to draw up some... "interesting" conclusions about our pony overloards. But first the dream.

For some reason I am at the Ponyville urgent care, laying in a bed surrounded by ponies. There is one pony, a pink one (not pinkie pie) that for whatever reason keeps apologizing and saying how sorry she is for what she did. Admittedly I am confused and do not know what she did. Then, somepony asks to another pony if I will ever be able to walk again. Needless to say that causes more confusion, and concerns, lots of concerns. I ask what happened to me, and they reply by asking if I remember.

The second part of the dream is as if someone hit a flashback button, or at least I assume it was a flashback, and I now find myself in a forest cutting a tree down. I don't know why I'm cutting it, I just am. Suddenly, a blue pony comes screaming at me full speed from out of nowhere and proceeds to applebuck me... in the apples. Needless to say I jerk myself awake, kind of like when you are about to fall asleep and you get that sensation that you are falling and if makes you jerk trying to avoid it... Except it wasn't a sensation of falling, but more like doubling over about to let out a blood gurgling scream... assuming you could.

That is all I remember from the dream. Or perhaps it was two dreams and I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night barely conscious and they just overlapped in my subconscious. However, if the dream had a meaning, it was probably that I shouldn't cut down trees. Maybe I was cutting Bloomberg down, but I don't know why... Bloomberg is awesome!

Still, the conclusions about our pony overlords that I have drawn up are as follow:

1. They don't like people cutting down their trees.

2. As cute as they are, they have no reserves whatsoever about striking a man down in the most humiliating, and painful, way possible. And then taking you to a hospital to get fixed up.

3. They work in teams when forming attacks. Since it was the blue pony that destroyed my chance of having children, and the pink one was apologizing, I can only assume that after I was down, the pink one proceeded to do me in further by hitting me with a bat or such. She probably went for the legs too.

SO, I guess the moral of my dream is that you shouldn't be cutting trees? Hay if know.

ROFL!!!!! THAT JUST MADE ME CRACK UP LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY!!!!! XD no offence

Archived