Quick Kisses (speed dating RP) [See first post to join]

"Naw, he is a big softy."She laughed, that was only PART true, but still."Me? I'm a nomad, My brother and I have a large wagon where we live and keep most of our stuff...though I get the feeling his wander lust is fading."She shrugged."Speaking of wander lust, have you ever traveled to another area?"

Stagefright's eyebrow raised when the blue stallion mentioned that he was from Canterlot, that she wasn't expecting. "Well, lemme think... I was a part of "The Stallion King", "Pony Elliot", "War Griffon", "Priscilla, Alicorn of the Desert", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Horseshoe", "Phantom of the Stable", "Little Farm of Horrors", and.... well a bunch of others... I've been in the biz for quite awhile!" She smiled at her own accomplishments, "You see, my brother Spotlight is the writer and director for most of these shows... he's a very busy, stressed Stallion himself, so he needs someone he can trust to help him out hwerever they can, that's where I come in! I'm not really one for being out on stage, but just the satisfaction of knowing that without me, there couldn't be a show, keeps me quite happy! Plus, as I said before... the pay is Reeeallllly nice... but that's beside the point. You should come see a show sometime! I'm sure you'd have a great time!" The mare actually gave her first real smile of the afternoon, she now actually felt quite relaxed and unwound. This was nice.

• Like 1