Hey I was wondering before we saw Discord or found out that he was a draconequus was anyone other than me expecting him to be Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's evil alicorn brother with glowing red eyes, a black fur coat and a deep voice?

Before finding out what he actually was I figured he was just some kind of god-like Chimera of sorts :U

Hey I was wondering before we saw Discord or found out that he was a draconequus was anyone other than me expecting him to be Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's evil alicorn brother with glowing red eyes, a black fur coat and a deep voice?

Actually, yeah i was ^^

I find it hilarious that around the time when we knew about discord, but didn't know what he looked like, everyone thought that was somebody's interpretation of Discord, when according to the DA of the person who made it, it's just somebody's OC XD

long sentences

http://sculpting-wit...llion-235969573

not only that, but the description also says not to use the artwork, yet it's a fairly wide-spread piece XD

I find it hilarious that around the time when we knew about discord, but didn't know what he looked like, everyone thought that was somebody's interpretation of Discord, when according to the DA of the person who made it, it's just somebody's OC XD

long sentences

http://sculpting-wit...llion-235969573

not only that, but the description also says not to use the artwork, yet it's a fairly wide-spread piece XD

Ok thanks for telling me that.

Well do they know what a draconequus is i'm curious too?

Nope, they never heard of it, all they got right was that it had SOMETHING to do with being part dragon, other than that they had no clue what a Draconquus was or however you spell it, and I ended up having to explain it's VERY similar to a Chimera, it was like trying to teach physics to a 2 year old I swear

Nope, they never heard of it, all they got right was that it had SOMETHING to do with being part dragon, other than that they had no clue what a Draconquus was or however you spell it, and I ended up having to explain it's VERY similar to a Chimera, it was like trying to teach physics to a 2 year old I swear

Ok