FiM Rampant Speculation!

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone thought might happen in the remainder of the season, and into next season!

I think that we will at some point in time see a "Flutter Valley" scenario where the ponies have the thinner bodies of filly Fluttershy, along with Rarity's wings living in some hidden village or valley somewhere.

And Spike gets a kiss from Rarity.

I doubt anything special will happen. I think we're going to have a Pinkie Pie episode that deals with misunderstanding and a mane 6 episode in which a trip to the GGG ends up being something they didn't expect, learning a lesson on expectations. I don't think there's much to fit in except a little more detailed look at the city of Canterlot.

Season 2 would have a lot more 'special' things in it, methinks, since Faust and Co. have properly gauged the brony fanbase.

I keep praying that we get to see Flutter ponies and Sea ponies.

Well Rarity was a sort-of Flutter Pony, and we all know how that turned out.

I hold on to the hope that there will be a season-long story arc that somehow balances the charm of the show with Lord of the Rings style epic storytelling.

*crosses fingers*

... or maybe a reappearance of G1 villains like Katrina or the Schmooze somehow.

I hold on to the hope that there will be a season-long story arc that somehow balances the charm of the show with Lord of the Rings style epic storytelling.

*crosses fingers*

... or maybe a reappearance of G1 villains like Katrina or the Schmooze somehow.

In the sub-famous words of Spike, "I wouldn't hold your breathe."

hi hi

Rainbow Dash will have an episode where she has to realize that being a role model is srs business.

Somepony is going to learn how to deal with somepony else who just wants to take advantage and leech off of her good intentions.

Luna!!!

An episode where Princess Celestia gets sick and everypony else has to pitch in to help out.

*crosses fingers*

Oh God, I would LOVE to see the Smooze! It's the only thing I haven't blocked out from earlier gen ponies. And it's also apparently a toe-tapping weapon of mass destruction.

7CnOysetlQw

I am absolutely certain that the "epic song" that Daniel Ingram had hinted about will be in episode 26. He wasn't talking about Winter Wrap-up (since the interview was in March, and Winter Wrap-Up had already aired back in December.) We're talking a 20-person choir and all the main characters getting a solo part. :D

I can't wait for a Luna episode. I'm very curious as to what her personality will be!

Faust had hinted that there will be a "Big Bad" next season that all six will have to work together to defeat.

I am absolutely certain that the "epic song" that Daniel Ingram had hinted about will be in episode 26. He wasn't talking about Winter Wrap-up (since the interview was in March, and Winter Wrap-Up had already aired back in December.) We're talking a 20-person choir and all the main characters getting a solo part. :D

I can't wait for a Luna episode. I'm very curious as to what her personality will be!

Faust had hinted that there will be a "Big Bad" next season that all six will have to work together to defeat.

Yeah, I have been waiting for that song too. It will be my first major disappointment if there's nothing to squeal about in "The Best Night Ever" as far as songs go. Since that quote from Ingram, the best song IMO, is Fluttershy's "What is This Place?"

• 2 weeks later...

Well we know they will bring back Luna, and there will be some major new baddie to face. As for major story arcs, we shouldn't expect those as Lauren did want to write out the first season that way but Hasbro required it to be episodic.

I would expect a Dash-Scootaloo episode where perhaps Scoot has to learn to find her won way and hero worship so much and Dash will learn that it is bad to take advantage of someone who does hero worship her as Scoot does.

It be nice if Trixie, Gilda, and Braeburn appear again.

The wishing for all of the returns of locations and characters can all be solved with one 'easy' fix:

a MLP sandbox game.