ponyfying your phone

kunio18

Finally got my USB through the post today for my phone that ive got, and now im gonna pimp my phone out with pony ringtones, pictures.

Cant wait to have something awesome for a text message noise like a Pinkie Pie giggle or a Squee sound effect argghh,, to many things to think of to rip for awesome effects !!

could have Rainbow Dashes solo from the At Gala for a ringtone

So how many of you lovely people out there have ponified ones phone to the max?

I've considered taking it to the max several times. So far I have only put MyLittleWallpaper as my background. I have considered using the FiM soundboard several times for at least a text notification...

Awesome idea I'm going to do it as well, but getting the sounds might be a problem

well all you need to do is use a you tube ripping tool for the music and such, not sure if there is a soundboard or anything out yet that can use for text message notifications, but im pretty sure there are some kyrospawn videos out there with the best of mlp snippets phrases

http://youtubemp3.tv/

use this buddy, it downloads the audio from the youtube video and puts it into an mp3 format for you, then just put it on your phone using a sort of usb

Viola !! you have pony's on your phone

I have a Twilight background and have the mobile desktop ponies on it. Though I don't run that often. It's a bit buggy.

I also have the theme song set as my alarm. Nice way to wake from a nap. :)

I need to get more sounds. :P