Comic Con 2012 - Pony Panel

Tenkan

I love that the hasbro guy was introducing them, and said something to the effect of "and our favorite dragon..." and someone yells "Crackle! Woooo!"

I don't have time to watch the whole thing now. Was there any news about season 3? When does that start?

I already heard the news from the panel, but actually watching it now was nice. It was good seeing Tabitha on one of these for a change since of course Rarity is best pony. The voice actors are always great to watch. :)

I already heard the news from the panel, but actually watching it now was nice. It was good seeing Tabitha on one of these for a change since of course Rarity is best pony. The voice actors are always great to watch. :)

I was especially happy Tabitha showed up. :D

And is that Tara Strong's signature in the corner? You luck pony... :P

I wish I had one... :sleep:

It sure is! I even talked to her about the website- though I'm sure I came off as a total air-head xD.

I came down to San Diego for my cousins wedding- didn't even know about comic con- then a friend offered me a free stay, so I nabbed a day pass and made the most of it. I got a zecora too! It was the right day to go too- because Tara was there; and I got a book signed by Lauren Faust, though I didn't get to meet her.

• Like 1

I tried *so hard* to get one to give away on the site- but I just couldn't manage it. I'll keep trying though; maybe a forum member will have one I can buy o give away

If you can get a spare Derpy, I'd love to have her!

I can never afford to go to these things because I live in Canada and I tried everything I could to get one, I have my father scouting the hasbro and toywiz websites while I'm working and I had even tried asking one of my friends who lives near Orlando if she would be able to get one at that other convention that had them (she wasn't able to because she dosen't know anyone close by that likes it and she couldn't get the car for a day without having at least one other person going to the area with her)

I was up at 3am to get in a line, to get in a line, to get into another line, to get into line for a ticket; which would then allow me to get into line, to get into one last line to finally purchase the toy.

I did everything I could, but I could only get one in the end. :(