I think i made a mistake...

Starfox64x

So, i work in a grocery store... and as my manager was taking down one of those cardboard displays to throw away i jokingly said i'll take it!... she thought i was serious and now i have a cardboard display thingy... and i dont know what to do with it...

It's a rectangular cube with one side angled slightly inward with a 16 inch disk popping out of one side with a spinner attached... I was thinking of making it into a clock with some things from the hobby store... but i dont know if i want to spend that much money on it... The paint will cost a lot as it is...

So, ideas?

Hmm...you could gift wrap it instead? Or make a fort! OH YES YOU CAN! Or it can be an addon for your new house!

Pfft, This is just going to be a running gag i'm guessing... Why would i gift wrap it?

Hm, i'm not a fan of LotR but i could make that tower with the guant eye... That might be neat.

Set it up on one of your friend's porch. Make them wonder, and then ask them about it two months later. The sudden realization on their faces will be totally worth the effort.

Not that I know this from the experience of stealing a shopping card and leaving it on a friend's lawn or anything. But if I ever done such a thing, I would have eventually returned the cart.

• Like 1