[Poll] Which system is most popular here? We will find out.

Gaming System Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What gaming system(s) do you play video games on? (Mark all that apply)

• Computer
    • Playstation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Nintendo DS or DSi
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • Playstation Portable (PSP)
    • PS Vita
    • Other gaming system not mentioned here
    • I don't play video games

Ummm my xbox is 3-4 years old and it hasnt crashed once its the newer xboxs that are mainly rubbish i have an ARCADE model of an xbox and its been on for maybe an accumulative of about 100 days......and it can still run all my friends xboxs into the ground,plus i play splitscreen ALOT so thats another reason...lets see oh! and we get the majority of dlc first, were like beta testers!

Heck i dont even need a computer! im on internet explorer with my xbox right now! All i have is keyboard and i can type quickly!

I have a whole slew of classic emulators (I'll consider that those systems rather than computer)

Computer (mostly via steam)

PS3

PS2

Dreamcast

NDS for on the go

(soon) 3DS (few games I want on there)

Been on my 360 less and less, but its still being used. I've sorta moved onto PC gaming. Never much for old systems . My Playstation and Polybius (both still working) have been siting in a dark room and I've never owned a Nintendo console....yes, i've never played Pokemon.

Been on my 360 less and less, but its still being used. I've sorta moved onto PC gaming. Never much for old systems . My Playstation and Polybius (both still working) have been siting in a dark room and I've never owned a Nintendo console....yes, i've never played Pokemon.

Polybius huh...yeah. Sounds legit.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Ummm my xbox is 3-4 years old and it hasnt crashed once its the newer xboxs that are mainly rubbish i have an ARCADE model of an xbox and its been on for maybe an accumulative of about 100 days......and it can still run all my friends xboxs into the ground,plus i play splitscreen ALOT so thats another reason...lets see oh! and we get the majority of dlc first, were like beta testers!

Heck i dont even need a computer! im on internet explorer with my xbox right now! All i have is keyboard and i can type quickly!

Internet Explorer.

ON A CONSOLE

5E19c.jpg

(Just JKing here. There are SOME things consoles are better with. :P)

• Like 1

PC fo' life, yo.

I think I've just gotten too used to keyboard playing to make the switch to console controllers. Didn't even get into joysticks when they were all the rage on home computers. My system progression went: (a list!)

ZX-81

ZX Spectrum

C64

Atari-ST

Amiga

PC

So, always keyboard with mouse added later. It is a source of amusement to a couple of my friends to see me have massive troubles when trying to play a game with a controller!