[Poll] Which system is most popular here? We will find out.

Gaming System Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What gaming system(s) do you play video games on? (Mark all that apply)

• Computer
    • Playstation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Nintendo DS or DSi
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • Playstation Portable (PSP)
    • PS Vita
    • Other gaming system not mentioned here
    • I don't play video games

I've had quite the time with my xbox360 in the past, but I've drifted over to my computer more ever since they started putting adds on xbox :/ The only reason I'll ever play it now is if a friend asks me to, or until FarCry 3, Halo 4, or AssassinsCreed 3 comes out. :D And I have a wii, but the only reason for that is for LoZ twilight princess and skyward sword. So i really don't count it as a console I would use now.

I chose computer, other, and I don't play video games.

I have a gamecube and a nintendo 64, but I don't play them much because ever since I got a new tv it won't plug into them properly. I used to have a PS2, but I sold it to get cash for college textbooks. I also had a gameboy color, but that got stolen eventually. I downloaded some emulator games from it onto my computer for the nostalgia recently though.

I currently do most of my gaming on PC, but that's more thanks to the Steam Summer Sale than anything. For consoles, I play PS3, and handhelds is split between PSP and playing Pokemon on my old Gameboy Color/ Advance SP. I'd love to have all the consoles, but I just can't afford that. I went with PS3 for the exclusives (read: Ratchet & Clank), since those don't end up on PC like many of the 360 ones do.

I do also run a few emulators for some of the older consoles, like the N64, cause mine have all died on me.

Wow, luckily you let mark more than one... :kissy:

*ahem*

got a:

Pong

Atari VCS/ 2600

MSX2+ 512K Computer (only way to play Solid Snake/Metal Gear)

SEGA "The Master System"

Master System 2

Mega Drive (2 of them, one "as is", the other one Moded to PAL/NTSC/JAP and overclocked CPU)

Very soon I'l get a 32X module

Mega CD 1 module

Sega Saturn (model 1 and 2)

Sega Dreamcast (fixed against reboots the hard way, welded the PSU to board)

Sega Game Gear (one with LED backlight mod) Master system converter and TV adapter.

Nintendo NES, SNES.

Game colt, GB Pocket, GB color (3 of them) GBA, GBASP, GB Micro. enought games to gag a carry case and GB camera.

Sony Playstation 1, 2 (fat and slim) and 3 fat.

Sony PSP fat, moded UMD removed about 8 hour runtime.

Atari Jaguar (PAL, Moded to 60hz, changed LED to red like on USA models)

And something I forget...(surely)

EDIT: toldya, forgot to mention my Nintendo DS

Well, covered my bragging quota for August with that :blah:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

PC first and foremost, with Wii, 3DS, and Xbox 360 (Don't own one anymore but will be playing one soon when I move to Louisiana). I also play Genesis (MegaDrive for you European foalks), Gamecube, Game Boy Advance SP and PS1 games as well

tumblr_lymp2p9Hjw1qhquvro1_1280.jpg

Honestly, console gaming is dropping the ball badly lately. Between patches and and mandatory installs, crashes and always on DRM, it's almost as bad as it was with PC gaming in the early days. If that's how it's going to be, I wont be buying a dedicated gaming console anymore, except maybe a handheld. I'm considering buying a 3ds when I have the money. Those still have the plug and play gaming I want from my dedicated gaming devices.

• Like 3

I used to only play on the 360. Steam ruined that for me. I now play everything except for CoD and Halo on the PC. I don't know why but I just like using a controller more than a mouse and keyboard setup when it comes to competitive shooters.

I will finally join the DS owners next week when I buy my friend's DSi. I am only 6 years late to the party. It's k.

Honestly, console gaming is dropping the ball badly lately. Between patches and and mandatory installs, crashes and always on DRM, it's almost as bad as it was with PC gaming in the early days. If that's how it's going to be, I wont be buying a dedicated gaming console anymore, except maybe a handheld. I'm considering buying a 3ds when I have the money. Those still have the plug and play gaming I want from my dedicated gaming devices.

Staying old school and offline could help fix that.

Staying old school and offline could help fix that.

I don't feel like playing the retro stuff over and over again, I like to add new games to the mix every now and then. :P

And they even force you to be online to play single-player games lately, both on PC and consoles. It's ridiculous.

I don't feel like playing the retro stuff over and over again, I like to add new games to the mix every now and then. :razz:

Come on, there are so many games to play that you shouldn't get bored on old systems. NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Playstation (2), Gameboy, Dreamcast, XBox, Gamecube... Any one or even two of those systems costs the same as a new video game these days.

Come on, there are so many games to play that you shouldn't get bored on old systems. NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Playstation (2), Gameboy, Dreamcast, XBox, Gamecube... Any one or even two of those systems costs the same as a new video game these days.

I had all of those at one point or another, and I pretty much played all the games that interested me on those systems. :P

Plus, I don't touch early 3D games. They don't really hold up to me. ^^;