Request thread (CLOSED for now)

PurpleBird

I opened a request thread because I have been bored with no lack of commissions, and figured this might stur some interest in those that want something more polished and such.

If you want a commission.

Go here

But

There are rules. I'm giving you a freebie. I expect you to respect my 'Cans' and 'Don't's'

- Your request will be either a sketch/line art/or flat colour by random. I WILL NOT do it in a specific way, so please don't ask for it to be a 'line-art' 'flat color' etc. It will come out as a surprise.

- If I messed up one something that was very minor to my discretion I refuse to redo it. Once again, it's a freebie. But since I've mentioned this, please don't expect a purposeful mess-up. I will do my best to draw it 100% accurate to what your character looks like.

- I don't know if I will allow 2-or more characters in one picture. But. You never know, you might end up with a drawing of your character with one of mine *Shrugs*. If you have a problem with that than just specify and I'll take it to note.

- These aren't slotted, which means I can take as much as I can handle at the moment, until this thread is closed.

If there are anymore questions just PM me or comment below. If you want a picture just comment below with much detail and reference you have of your OC.

Thank you for reading and showing interest!

(If you want to know my art style, go look through my gallery. Or ask for my DA or FA and I'll PM it to you)

-PB

--------------------

List.

flutterscotch- Argosy (griffin)

MyLittlePonyTales- Tales

Phil the Time Wizard - Serendipity

hinata2000100 - Twilight shine

Tenkan - OC

Chocoswirl - Charged Rhythm

MyLittlePonyTales - Shadow

Davroth - Opal Shards

ping111 - Fusion

Bronynumber299 - China (And Prancer)

Dunder - Dunder Blast

-----------------------

Hmm. I love people drawing my ponies.

My pony Serendipity is one of the few remaining I have no art of. I'd love it if you could draw her. The app contains description stuff, but I don't have any pictures of her. If you need some visual to go of I'd be willing to come up with an approximation in Pony Creator though. Just ask.

Thanks. :)

OOOH, you know, I haven't had a chance to draw Argosyyet.

There are pictures of what he's a cross of in his app, and he mostly wears a red hat.

i would be ever so grateful!

Hmm... would you do one of Tales? I might actually get a commission in a few weeks, after Everfree Northwest. I'm trying to save for the con at the moment.

Oh! Thank you so much <3 and I understand about saving, it's hard. But once again thank you!

Hmm. I love people drawing my ponies.

My pony Serendipity is one of the few remaining I have no art of. I'd love it if you could draw her. The app contains description stuff, but I don't have any pictures of her. If you need some visual to go of I'd be willing to come up with an approximation in Pony Creator though. Just ask.

Thanks. :)

Oh it's no problem, really! I will do my best!

I'd like it if you could do Twilight Shine for me! :)

I'll get on these right away~ *Goes to make list* Thank all so much!

Your art is simply brilliant!

Could you do one of my OC pony from my avatar? His main attributes are pretty much his green hair, and his bandana, which is in respect to the three stars on the new Syrian flag. I could send you a more closer image of him and his cutie mark if it's okay. :)

Your art is simply brilliant!

Could you do one of my OC pony from my avatar? His main attributes are pretty much his green hair, and his bandana, which is in respect to the three stars on the new Syrian flag. I could send you a more closer image of him and his cutie mark if it's okay. :)

h, I wouldn't mind closer images please, just because it's hard to determine his cutie-mark! Thanks!

Ooh! Ooh! *flails arm in the air* I'd like to make a request, if you'll accept it!

It's one of my OCs, Charged Rhythm. I'll spoiler the reference pic due to the size, and if you need info about his personality, you can check this thread.

6gle84.jpg

Will get on it when I can <3

Would you take another request from me?

I don't mind at all! :)

If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to get any kind of sketch of Opal Shards.

gallery_912_54_97047.jpg

That is, when you have time for that. No rush. :)

Oh yes! I would love to draw Opal :)

• Like 1