Twilight Shine [Final]

I have permission from SaucySpider to have him listed as my brother. :D

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Twilight Shine

Sex: Mare/Female

Age: Foal (about the age of Scootaloo or Sweetie Belle.)

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Light Pink

Coat Color: Dark Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color and Style: Red with blue stripes. Her tail is curly, like Pinkie Pie's, but really long like

Fluttershy's.

Physique: Short and skinny.

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank

Origin/Residence: She was born in Fillydelphia.

Motivation: The things that motivate her are the fact that, like the cutie mark crusaders, she wants to get her cutie mark as soon as possible. She also gets up early on school days to make sure she gets there in time.

Character Summary:

History: Twilight Shine was born in a middle class family in Fillydelphia. She hasn't left Fillydelphia, and doesn't know much about the world outside of it, not counting the night sky. She became interested in the sky at a very young age. Because of that, she was also interested in Princess Luna.

Parents: Twilight's parents were quite smart. Her mother worked as a teacher, specifically teaching astronomy to ponies, including Twilight, and her father was an explorer, who made maps and studied geography. She also has a brother named Runner who now lives in Manehatten. Twilight's parents weren't around very often, because they were always traveling, so she mostly lived with her foal-sitter.

Flaws: Due to bad experiences with her classmates, she has a habit of taking her time in trusting ponies. She doesn't have much knowledge on the world outside of her town, and she doesn't have much confidence because she's often teased for being a blank flank. Also, because she's very young, she doesn't have much magical skills, still barely able to levitate objects.

Personality: Twilight, after learning to trust another pony, is very kind to them. She also is polite to ponies she knows, but will ignore ponies she doesn't like or trust. She is respectful and respectable, and has a great capacity for learning. She often underestimates her intellegince, but when talking about the night sky, she gets very proud about all that she knows. Anypony that she loves and/or trusts, she can get defensive of them. She hates seeing ponies bullied, and is willing to be bullied herself in place of her friends. She is shy when meeting new ponies, but after learning to trust them, starts acting like herself.

This is what Twilight looks like:

m9BzS.png

Um... Is this good enough...?

:eek:

Call me crazy, but I think the mods are trying to ignore my app. :-( It must not be good enough....

I wouldn't worry about it, the staff just has a lot of apps to go through. They will get to it eventually; just be patient. :)

Also, I know some of the staff start from the bottom and go up from the top, so bumping the topic doesn't really help.

I wouldn't worry about it, the staff just has a lot of apps to go through. They will get to it eventually; just be patient. :)

Also, I know some of the staff start from the bottom and go up from the top, so bumping the topic doesn't really help.

Oh, I wasn't trying to bump it. Whatever that means.

Oh, I wasn't trying to bump it. Whatever that means.

Heehee, when a Forum Post gets a reply (such as the one I am writing right now!) and it is posted (like it is now..) it brings that Topic to the top because it is the most recently active. :)

Now you know;

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE! -insertcheesyGIJoepic-

Twilight's parents were quite smart. Her mother worked as a teacher, specifically teaching astrology to ponies, including Twilight, and her father was an explorer, who made maps and studied geography.

Did you mean astronomy instead of astrology? The latter seems to be an odd subject to teach in school. My only other question is that does she have any particular interests that may hint at her future special talent, or is she just not sure of anything yet?

Did you mean astronomy instead of astrology? The latter seems to be an odd subject to teach in school. My only other question is that does she have any particular interests that may hint at her future special talent, or is she just not sure of anything yet?

Oh... Yeah.... Sorry. I meant Astronomy. And no, she doesn't have any particular interests that may or may not hint at her talent. :-(

Oh... Yeah.... Sorry. I meant Astronomy. And no, she doesn't have any particular interests that may or may not hint at her talent. :-(

Alright, well there is no requirement that she should, it was just a question to ask in case she did. I would say just fix that astrology/astronomy word mix up in your application and it is pretty much good to go. :)