Ponified Spike?!

Hi guys!

Hoping to create a fanfiction out of this one. Spike finds a magical spell in Twilight's library that can turn him into a pony, and Twilight agrees to turn him into one. Apple Bloom catches his fancy, and Rarity plays hard to get. But soon Rarity can't help but regret it...

It's set a few years in the future of current MLP Canon, the CMC have their cutie marks but are still best friends. They're mares. And Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are a couple :) Everything else totally normal. I also need a title.

Anybody wanna play?

CAST LIST

Spike- tacobob

Apple Bloom- Flutterscotch

Rarity- DuskBreaze

Scootaloo- SonicRainboomGirl

Sweetie Belle- QueenChrysalis747

Twilight Sparkle- Lux

Here's the cover image...

http://oi45.tinypic.com/iqlldt.jpg

I could see Spike having this done for reasons beyond his puppy-love for Rarity..As he got bigger and older, he was probably starting to worry about that his future in Ponyville would be. He would eventually get too big to live with Twilight in their library/home. And the urges to horde like most dragons was probably starting to get stronger as he got older.

And the pic is cute, but he probably would work better as a unicorn than a Pegasus, specially with that cutie mark and his personality...

Question: Is the ponification spell supposed to be temporary (lasting a few days/ weeks), or permanent until reversed by Twilight (as in Spike chooses if and when he wasnts to be a dragon again)?

Lemme see.

POOF! Goes The Dragon!

Spike's Adventures Into Ponyhood.

A Simple Wish.

Oh, and is Spike a Unicorn (makes sense) or a Pegasus in this?

And for the record, I've never read any of the zilliion "Spikes Is A Dragon Now!" fanfics. Not a one. :3

All the ponies! WOOHOO!

Lux, in answer to your question, it is PERMANENT but reversible.

Ok. (Writes note on scroll)

Hmm... a name. How about... "Changing lives?"

hmm... a name. How about... "Changing lives?"

Sounds fine with me. How 'bout the rest of yah? And I'll been playing more into my own head canon for Spike. I always seem him having more of a son/mother relationship with Twilight as opposed to a brother/sister...

"Me... a mom?" (Twilight goes crazy with worry)

Just kidding. You can RP Spike as you see fit.

I have read one conic where Spike was fiddiling with a potion Twilight made and became a pony.

I am curious as to why Apple Bloom has home plate as part of her cutie mark, though. Is she Lori Petty's character in A League of Their Own?

It's a framed flower :lol:

"Changing Lives" sounds good! I'll get started on that right away...