Bonjour, mes nouveaux amis!

ping111

About Myself: I'm not one for ASL, but I guess it makes sense here. I'm a French-Canadian male, age withheld. Though that shouldn't make a difference - I believe people of all ages have a right to be viewed maturely, and the responsibility to act as such. That's not saying I don't enjoy the occasional regression in to silliness...

Well, besides that, I LOVE to write. You can find my work on FimFiction, under the same name. I am a touch (a ton) neurotic, socially awkward and misanthropic, yet but also mature (for the most part) and verbose. I like video games, cats, and model rockets. I am a large rocketry enthusiast who likes to spew trivia about the most - er - trivial things. Well, I feel like that should be enough for now. See you around!!

How I found Canterlot.com: Somepony else was advertising their RP website, but it was a bit too dark for me, so I just googled "MLP:FiM Roleplay", and here I am!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Heheh, long story. My life is more than half on the internet - all of my best friends are from there at the least. So one day a bunch of people (especially my one friend Tim) started having My Little Pony avatars and signatures and whatnot. Having ridiculed that show in the past, I was actually quite mortified at the thought of grown men watching MLP. But, as I was browsing around on YouTube, more and more ponies came into my "relevant to you" box. Eventually, I got so frustrated with it I decided to watch the first episode, just to dispel its supposed greatness...

Eight hours later, I was still clicking away, watching episode after episode. I think the latest episode when I became a brony was "Lesson Zero". But after that, I checked out bronies.memebase.com, and became even more enticed with the incredible fanwork people were doing. One thing led to another, and here I am! I can't wait to meet and befriend you guys 'n' gals! My favourite M6 pony is Twilight, my favourite all-around pony, Lyra, and my favourite overall character, Discord. The reason I chose him is because he is a reality check in the serene land of Equestria, with a great voice and even better personality! Also, he's withholding so much of his power, causing mere pranks in his wake, when he could wreak so much more. I envy his self-control.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
I think I pretty much covered everything up there...

It's nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

I see Twilight and Discord in your favorite character lists. That is good enough for me! (I personally prefer Doctor Hooves over Lyra, but I have an affliction called being a Whovian, so I'm probably slightly very biased)

Welcome to Canterlot my French-Canadian friend! I hope you have fun here

PS: You are correct in that age doesn't matter. ;)

And also, you are continuing in making our little corner of the internet even more international... Which is awesome! The pony take-over of the world is well underway... Just as we planned!

welcome to canterlot friend :) and misanthropic is a disease yes? sorry to hear that :/

Snkkt.. Pssh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry to be so rude, but misanthropy is not a disease. It's an opinion. Look it up if you're interested.

And there aren't any issues with that! I guess you could consider hatred of your own species a 'disease' though...

what does hatred and "my own species" have to do whit anything?

you know i realy dont wanna start any fights :/ really

what does hatred and "my own species" have to do whit anything?

you know i realy dont wanna start any fights :/ really

There's no fighting here... Misanthropy is the opinion that humans as a whole are, well, not the best species! Basically, I don't like our primal instincts to fight, hate and fear things we don't know or aren't a part of, and all that jazz.

There's no fighting here... Misanthropy is the opinion that humans as a whole are, well, not the best species! Basically, I don't like our primal instincts to fight, hate and fear things we don't know or aren't a part of, and all that jazz.

well atleast you dont have mental problems eh? i think personally that thinking TOO much about somethin is a bit unhealthy for the mind, but i doubt you understand

Welcome to Canterlot!

I love how almost all of us had that moment of "Why am I still clicking these?!" during our very first MLP mareathon.

I don't know much about rockets myself, but I'm sure you'll find yourself well at home in the Technology section of the Chit Chat board!

Hope you have fun over in the RP section! I don't usually go over there, but maybe I'll see you around the other boards!

well atleast you dont have mental problems eh? i think personally that thinking TOO much about somethin is a bit unhealthy for the mind, but i doubt you understand

Err... Yeah... I have clinical neurosis. Fun.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I love how almost all of us had that moment of "Why am I still clicking these?!" during our very first MLP mareathon.

I don't know much about rockets myself, but I'm sure you'll find yourself well at home in the Technology section of the Chit Chat board!

Hope you have fun over in the RP section! I don't usually go over there, but maybe I'll see you around the other boards!

Thanks! :smirk:

Don't worry, I'm somewhat a misanthropic individual myself. Its a perfectly legitimate view seeing as humans are... well... somewhat keen on destruction.

Also... I don't know much about Rocket Science, but I know about other areas of science!