Howdy Everypony ^_^

Indie

About Myself: well, im southern, in a post-grunge band, i draw a little when i get free time, and i work at McDonalds. lol

How I found Canterlot.com: a google chrome application brought me here.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend came into class back before i graduated and asked me if i knew about the show. At first i thought he was joking but when i realised he was serious i thought i'd give it a shot,and here i am. That was about s1 e10 i think.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
what more can i say, lol? if you'd like to hear my music, www.facebook.com/adaysnotice, theres a link. i hope its okay i posted that. my music is really all i have in this world. it pretty much defines me. theres not much else.

Hooray for more musicians! You're totally welcome to drop off some of your music in the creativity section. Though I have no idea what post-grunge is... Is it anything like Nirvana? Do you guys do any pony related songs, or are you the only brony in the group?

Do you plan on sharing some of your drawings with us?

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your time here. :D I'd love to make my own band somtime but I'm only 13, so jealous. Plus I've moved to another house and dont have any friends yet, where I live anyway. :smug:

thank you :)

best of luck with it. i'd recommend just jamming out with people and letting it happen naturally instead of recruiting people. it works easier that way, but it takes a little longer.

• Like 1

Hooray for more musicians! You're totally welcome to drop off some of your music in the creativity section. Though I have no idea what post-grunge is... Is it anything like Nirvana? Do you guys do any pony related songs, or are you the only brony in the group?

Do you plan on sharing some of your drawings with us?

awesome, i was wondering if there is a place i could put music here.

so many questions :?

yes its kinda like nirvana, but really more like pearl jam. those two REALLY influence our sound. and alice in chains.

I'm sadly the only brony, but i've been working on a solo EP for the mane 6. i just gotta write Twilight's song and work a little more with AJ's. :)

I'd be more than happy to :D. i mostly do humanized stuff but i've recently been working on drawing ponies.

awesome, i was wondering if there is a place i could put music here.

so many questions :?

yes its kinda like nirvana, but really more like pearl jam. those two REALLY influence our sound. and alice in chains.

I'm sadly the only brony, but i've been working on a solo EP for the mane 6. i just gotta write Twilight's song and work a little more with AJ's. :)

I'd be more than happy to :D. i mostly do humanized stuff but i've recently been working on drawing ponies.

hahaha :lol: you too bro. glad someponies on level with me

in the band i sing and play bass, but i play guitar and drums on the side. :blush:

im the singer :) long brown hair guy with the bass.

You can quote multiple posts in one by the way!