What do you want to see in the new season?

But then seeing as to their relative ages, wouldn't that make Rarity a pedobear?

Dragons might have longer lifespans than ponies. Spike might even be OLDER than Rarity.

Actually, that can't be the case. Spike hatched as Twilight's entrance exam to Celestia's school of magic (or whatever it was), so he's younger than Twilight who is younger than Rarity. As we can assume.

I would like an episode featuring Derpy Hooves, Lyra, and Bon Bon. Like maybe an episode where we see an episode through there eyes or an episode about them. I'd also like for them to do an episode featuring Big Mac. That would be soooo fun! They need more male characters. And also there should be and episode with ponies who don't seem to mingle as much like a Pinkie Pie/ Rarity episode or a Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy episode or...well...that's all I can think of. But I'm just thankful we're getting a second season. Also it be "thuper thwell" if they had another episode with Braeburn :D

Also does anypony know when the new season comes out? I heard October from a friend of mine but I just wanted to be sure.

But then seeing as to their relative ages, wouldn't that make Rarity a pedobear?

Dragons might have longer lifespans than ponies. Spike might even be OLDER than Rarity.

Well we know Spike is the youngest even he was born during the Sonic Rainboom while the rest were already foals (or in Fluttershy's case, a young filly). Spike though may mature considerable slower due to his very long life span, although he may also mature just as quickly and just happen to be able to live for thousands of years.

We will likely see more episodes with Spike's unrequited love for Rarity as that tends to be pretty "safe" as far as relationships go and is already established.

No doubt we will see more of Gummy as he was so prominent in one episode already and is likely the most popular pet on the show.

No doubt we will see more Derpy, that much is confirmed, although I hope she stays background as making her a major character would dispel some of the "magic and mystery" around her that makes her so popular.

It would be cool to see more scenes of Lyra and Bon Bon together.

Well we know Spike is the youngest even he was born during the Sonic Rainboom while the rest were already foals (or in Fluttershy's case, a young filly). Spike though may mature considerable slower due to his very long life span, although he may also mature just as quickly and just happen to be able to live for thousands of years.

DROPPIN' KNOWLEDGE.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake have a baby.

I don't know, I just want someone to have a baby so I know where ponies come from! I'm a biologist I thirst for this kind of knowledge. Do they get busy? Do they come from cabbages?

After reading this, I have done extensive research, and after many years of experimenting and documenting, I have concluded that they do, indeed. come from cabbages.

mh99id.jpg

Now where's my Nobel Prize?

Mr. and Mrs. Cake have a baby.

I don't know, I just want someone to have a baby so I know where ponies come from! I'm a biologist I thirst for this kind of knowledge. Do they get busy? Do they come from cabbages?

Lauren Faust, executive producer of Season 1, already confirmed that babies are born the normal mammalian way.

6173%20-%2080s_cheerilee%20deviantart%20lauren_faust%20reproduction%20twilight_sparkle%20word_of_faust.PNG

spike hasn't sang anything yet ._.

I can think of a few situations where it would be good to have spike sing, but I can't imagine him getting more than one or two lines

spikes equestria girls voice? what? I didn't say anything :o

no, I don't want that in the show, even though it's funny

I can think of a few situations where it would be good to have spike sing, but I can't imagine him getting more than one or two lines

spikes equestria girls voice? what? I didn't say anything :P

Hmm. Never noticed that.

I think we need somepony making chocolate pudding at 4 in the morning because they lost control of their life. (Mr. Cake when Mrs. Cake is with foal?)

Manspike.

Hmm. Never noticed that.

I think we need somepony making chocolate pudding at 4 in the morning because they lost control of their life. (Mr. Cake when Mrs. Cake is with foal?)

normal_lyra_bonbon_pudding.jpg

Manspike.

Hmm. Never noticed that.

*picture*

Yeah, I found that in my downloads folder minutes after posting.

But, still.

Pudding.

After reading this, I have done extensive research, and after many years of experimenting and documenting, I have concluded that they do, indeed. come from cabbages.

Now where's my Nobel Prize?

I will give you one once I win a Nobel prize on the study of the awesomeness of Trixy. So far it's going no where.

Lauren Faust, executive producer of Season 1, already confirmed that babies are born the normal mammalian way.

But cabbages :sniff:

Guess who I chose for the "Create-a-foal" competition? And I'm probably not the only one so you may well get your wish :)

Oh you got me giddy as a school filly! Can't wait to see! :D

Well:

1. More Luna

2. What actually happened to Scootaloo's family (did you notice that on "Show stoppers", when the CMC get their prizes, it is Applejack, Rarity and... RAINBOW DASH??? going to take 'em and congratulate. Is Scootaloo alone?? And where are the others' parents anyways? Do they only live with sisters? o_o"

3. The entity making Luna evil will return as a new threat. It's been confirmed Nightmare moon = Luna + evil thingie.

4. I know it's supposed to be a lil' fillies show... but I wouldn't mind some INNOCENT shipping.

5. Sad moments. There were some in S1, and they were great. I demand more.

6. Breakdowns. I think they're the secret engine of the whole show, as they make the ponies' personalities.... real. Give em their 3D, round feeling of not just being perfect fake characters, but living things.

7. CMC cutiemarks GET!

8. More dragon assistants. If every test to enter Canterlot's school for gifted ponies is about hatching a dragon egg... I wonder how many dragon assistants are there out there!!

8. More dragon assistants. If every test to enter Canterlot's school for gifted ponies is about hatching a dragon egg... I wonder how many dragon assistants are there out there!!

actually I've thought about that too. I'd like to see Twilight go back to her old school. maybe there would be a bunch of baby dragons running around.

actually I've thought about that too. I'd like to see Twilight go back to her old school. maybe there would be a bunch of baby dragons running around.
:smirk:

Also, one thing I DO NOT WANT to see:

HUMANS.

agreed. I tried to think of a way for humans to fit in, then it didn't work ._.

at all.

whatsoever.

at all.

whatsoever.

Pinkie pie has a nightmare where everyone is brown and peach colored, and has weird fingers and walks around on their rear hooves. She wakes up in a cold sweat.

at all.

whatsoever.

Pinkie pie has a nightmare where everyone is brown and peach colored, and has weird fingers and walks around on their rear hooves. She wakes up in a cold sweat.

yes, this

at all.

whatsoever.

yes, this

More seriously though, if humans appear anywhere in this show, it will probably ruin it.

15 Things I Want to See in Season 2

1. More male characters. While I like to ship with the mane 6 together (excluding Applejack and Rarity), there's no way Hasbro would allow their characters to be lesbo. How do we solve this? More male characters in which they can have a relationship with.

2. Some form of relationship. Spike and Rarity is good but the whole shtick of it is Spike failing to get the girl, but he continues trying. Give somebody a guy to do something with.

3. More Luna and Derpy, both already confirmed.

4. REFERENCES

5. An overarching villain. Whether it's just some dark manifestation that possesses things or an actual evil pony, either way.

6. An overarching plot. You can still have single episode plots, but one overarching plot that creates conflict.

7. One episode where Trixie and Appleloosa returns for something.

8. An episode with Spike. Owl's Well That Ends Well was sub-par at best. Why not have an episode with JUST Spike? Have a Spike's Day Off or something.

9. More songs. :)

10. Cutie Mark Crusaders get their Cutie Marks, or, if anything, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle get their cutie marks and Applebloom is actually the last in her class.

11. Maybe after two or three more seasons, have a feature film? It's already super duper popular, I'm sure they can make a buck off it. Or if anything, a TV movie.

12. Some Celestia and Luna backstory. What really made Luna mad? It seems pretty ignorant for somebody to be angry that people were sleeping at night instead of appreciating you raising the moon for them to sleep at night..

13. Speaking of backstory, delve into ANY ponies backstory. They seem to live alone and/or with siblings. Where's the parents bro?

14. Something to do with Doctor Whooves. Maybe something where he appears after a random shock of light. He then walks out of a metal outhouse, past the ponies, making a reference to what the Doctor himself would say.

And 15. More Rapidash Twilight and Psychoshy. :evil:

:o