What do you want to see in the new season?

I dunno. I reckon Celestia would have a pretty good singing voice.jaolo.jpg

Do you think so? I just can't see the majestic princess signing for everyone.

Duet. Private singing session to/from both sisters.

Precisely. Something just between the two of them. Probably as they sing about their relationship before and after Nightmare Moon. It would be a quiet, heartfelt song, slowly building up to a powerful climax as they realise that they are not so different after all.

And then they hug, with teary, yet happy eyes.

Oh man, I'm building this up too much. It might never happen XD

Ah, okay. A duet can also be public with just them singing, but anyway. It's all good. And that would be a great song/episode idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More Rainbow Dash (what, me, biased? Of course not!) More Zecora, for the Cutie Mark Crusaders to succeed in their goal! Hmmm, more background is always good, for everyone. An actual origin story for Equestria would be nice (sorry Pinkie Pie) and really more exploration of the world/society in general. And I have a sudden urge for the mane 6 to help plan someone's wedding. Not one of theirs, but someone's. The shenanigans that could ensue would be legendary I tell you.

More Rainbow Dash (what, me, biased? Of course not!) More Zecora, for the Cutie Mark Crusaders to succeed in their goal! Hmmm, more background is always good, for everyone. An actual origin story for Equestria would be nice (sorry Pinkie Pie) and really more exploration of the world/society in general. And I have a sudden urge for the mane 6 to help plan someone's wedding. Not one of theirs, but someone's. The shenanigans that could ensue would be legendary I tell you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGe3HBvO8c

ah, um I'd like to see a scene where dr. whooves runs by in the background looking panicked. maybe have it in a large busy crowd where you wouldn't really notice it...

we still don't have a solo song for Rainbowdash, Applejack or Twilight (but I don't know what they'd sing about. they don't seem like the singing type, unless it's a group thing XD)

I'd also like to maybe see some new generic background ponies :D only a few, but still new ponies for people to make fan stuff out of (mostly males ones. it seems like there's only one male pony for every 25 females :D)

ah, um I'd like to see a scene where dr. whooves runs by in the background looking panicked. maybe have it in a large busy crowd where you wouldn't really notice it...

Haha, oh wow! That would be perfect. The fans would eat that up :D

I'd also like to maybe see some new generic background ponies :D only a few, but still new ponies for people to make fan stuff out of (mostly males ones. it seems like there's only one male pony for every 25 females :D)

Yeah, this. Something to help alleviate the problem of cloning. Enough background ponies that there aren't dupes in a scene.

Id like an episode about Rainbow's schoolfilly days. According to her, she WASN'T kicked out of flight school. loads of potential there.

hi hi

Technically, human genetics don't strictly determine male or female genetic expression. Hormone levels during pregnancy directly determine expression, though those are usually controlled by genetics. Occasionally there are some females that have a Y chromosome, for example. But yeah, those are mostly outliers and not particularly here nor there...

Anyway... what I intended to come here to say was that in the next season, I want to see more of Twist. She was Applebloom's friend, or at least was nice to her and supported her at the beginning.

What I'm looking forward to:

1. A full length movie. (I'd have a heart attack if they did)

2. A bit more information on the histories of the characters.

3. Perhaps a male *recurring* character?

A. But other than that, no new MAIN characters. Would be too much to handle.

4. Big Macintosh (Eeyup)

5. Relationship (Oh yes. I just went there. :) )

6. The CMCs getting their Cutie Marks, and not much more than that. They just seem a *bit* too overused, IMHO.

Needs more boy ponies. I need something to ship. Big Mac is just too quiet to throw at anyone, Spike's a KID, everyone else tends to be foreign to ponyville, and not even Rainbow Dash strikes me as a lesbian. Surprising, I know! :!:

Also, since Twilight managed it once in a fit of raw magic energy, I want to see her make Spike big again. So he can go after Rarity only to encounter RACISM AND VIOLENCE cartoon style "Oh crap a big dragon in the town well we are all about to die."

I think there should be an episode where Rarity is once again endangered, and no one believes Spike that she is because she was going away, and Spike said he saw something highly improbable (IDK what it'd be) happen to Rarity, and he sets off by himself to save her. He does, and gets the girl. As well as a mustache. :kissy:

But then seeing as to their relative ages, wouldn't that make Rarity a pedobear?