(Ponyville) Flim Flam Super-Speedy Elixir 6k (Open to all)

Boss_Hoss1

Cloudchaser was a bit disoriented. Mostly from the words coming out of her mouth, but also by the whole situation. Colorful zebras, ponies becoming dragons, and lots of shouting made for a hectic environment. It was all too much for her and had her at a bit of a loss overall.

[colour=#cc99ff]"Exalted and resplendent Celestia almighty! I possess nary a semblance of cognizance as to what is presently ensuing all about me! The unremitting tumult does forthwith occasion in me the most insupportable neuralgia!" [/colour]she shouted out desperately. [colour=#cc99ff]"Not but peradventure a further carafe of this nonpareil decoction may aspire to assuage this most grievous of maladies from my stricken being!"[/colour]

The pegasus head continued to spin from the words she was saying. She had no clue what they meant, but she was at least trying to say that everyone was giving her a headache and she was gonna drink some more elixir to help it. She still did have nearly a full case of the stuff after all. She quickly pulled out another bottle, opened it and threw it back, enjoying the great taste of the concoction. As she drank it all, she found herself soothed sightly. Stepping back, she sighed and gave a nod.

[colour=#cc99ff]"Ah, how sublimely delectable! This draft verily is a recherché boon!" [/colour]she declared after the second bottle from her case was empty. She gave a sigh. Apparently she was still talking funny. [colour=#cc99ff]"Alas, my locutions remain disquietingly abstruse! I had foreseen the recurrence of my quondam parlance when I--"[/colour]

Cloudchaser cut off suddenly when she felt something was off. She was feeling kind of funny. All at once the cheerful pegasus began to rapidly grow in size. She gave some mumbled cries as she continued to grow and grow, until eventually she found herself standing at roughly eight times her normal size. She gasped; everyone was now all small. It was weird, if kind of cool in a way. At least now she had a new effect instead of the confusing smart talk.

[colour=#cc99ff]"By Celestia! Suddenly I have burgeoned to such an inconceivable immensity!"[/colour] she shouted. Her eyes went wide. Dang it! She was still talking strange.

She stomped her hooves on the ground, causing some small tremors around her. [colour=#cc99ff]"Imprecate this reprehensible phraseology!" [/colour]the giant pegasus shouted out in frustration.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#ff0000]"What the hay is going on with the lot of you!? Somepony explain what's happening! I still can't see and I might still be on fire!"[/colour]

Harrington continued shouting in panic as he rolled along the ground to extinguish the flames from his hat. Once that was over with a few minutes after he started, mostly because he kept missing, he breathed a sigh of relief right before Cloudchaser decided that the remedy for this madness...was what caused the ruckus to begin with. He fumbled around and tried to take off so he wouldn't get hurt from the earthquake the giant Pegasus mare was creating with her stomping.

[colour=#ff0000]"Finally...away from the madness of it all..."[/colour] He hovered in the air, flapping his wings as he maintained his position, which was a few yards directly in front of Cloudchaser's eye level. [colour=#ff0000]"Now, where's that cure?"[/colour] He had no idea nopony on the ground was close enough to hear his aside. Or that there was a giant mare behind him. Or a giant dragon terrorizing the city.

reno-.jpg

Reno blinked as his cousin's passed him an obvious bottle of water, but he smiled taking it and sipped it "Thank you Uncle Flim, and Uncle Flam!" Though as time passed things started to show that his Uncles had just saved Reno from a nasty bought of poison joke! "Oh no!" He gasped, watching everything happen, and THEN Flam turned into a dragon, and Flim seemed to start crying..also having ..derpy dragon wings!

He frowned moving over to put a comforting hoof on his Uncle's shoulder "..It's okay Uncle Flim it'll be okay!" He said and tried to be as comforting as possible "You didn't mean to do this, I'm sure it'll all work out" He glanced up at the dragon roaring with greed and frowned "UNCLE FLAM! CALM DOWN PLEASE!?"

Zecorafbanner.jpg

The Ruccus was overhead by a Zebra that had seen allll of this before, in fact if it wern't for the self same plant currently causing problems SHE would still be feared! "Oh goodness me! What have we here!? Another outbreak of Poison Joke I fear" She said and frowned trotting over, some were crying, some were screaming, another zebra was hiccuping and changing colors... though she heard the words out of his mouth and frowned.

"This is not a time to profit of other peoples obvious misery , are you incapable of sympathy?" She asked him sort of getting in his face "One of them is crying, their problems are multiplying, so please I beseech of you, Do not add to this meddled stew"

She saw that one of the brothers was aghast with embarassment, she went over and ruffled his mane gently with a hoof "Now now dear no need to cry, Zecora can help fix this if you'd like her to try..."

(OOC: Players will be responded to in the most logical order they would be speaking to Flim in)

Flim sniffles as he feels little Reno put a hoof on him comfortingly

[colour=#ff8c00]"Thank you my Dear Cousin. Family helps a lot when times are not fun."[/colour]

His foal sized wings fluttered in worry as Flam suddenly grew huge! And he grabbed the money!! He moved protectively beside Reno, yelling up at the dragon Flam.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Oh my Dear Brother Flam! Please stay put and do not run! [/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]We wont touch the money,[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]if you just stay put and dont' hurt anypony!" [/colour]

Flim added a plaintive [colour=#ff8c00]"...Please!?"[/colour]

The faux-alicorn waved frantically at Carrot Top and Tankena

[colour=#ff8c00]"No! Ladies please! We cant drive him off! If we lose track of him before he is cured, [/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]he might pick up too many dragon traits and stay a dragon in body and word! [/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]We need to find a way to keep him here or keep him in check if he does run![/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]I am afraid the task will be far from fun...[/colour]"

Kaskazini suddenly got the teary-eyed salespony's attention, asking how much for the recipie. [colour=#ff8c00]"Hooray! Hey Reno! At least something is looking up for us today..."[/colour]

Before he could name a price, a zebra mare came up and started berating the zebra stallion, then turned to him offering help and her name.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Zecora I must thank you! [/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]We are truely in a stew![/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]Can you help us all with a fancy brew?"[/colour]

Suddenly the newly-eloquent pegasus, Cloudchaser, drank another bottle and grew as big as the average Ponyville building. Flim groaned in a whisper

[colour=#ff8c00]"Oh no! Well, there goes asking her out..."[/colour] He cupped his hooves around his mouth and yelled up at the mare [colour=#ff8c00]"Miss... Cloudchaser is it? Can you help us keep my brother under control? I would be a most grateful soul!" [/colour]

The situation was now growing intense. A youthful, much stronger Mr. Waddle bravely stood 'toe to toe' with a growing, dragonized Flam. While chaos was going on all around them, Tankena rushed over to the blinded Harrington to try to help him.

[colour=#FF0000]"Comrade, settle down-ski!" [/colour]the green mare neighed. [colour=#FF0000]"My friend Professor Krashkop will come through for us. Please be patient. Stay near this tree so we can find you."[/colour]

As Tankena leaned Harrington up near a tree, the airborne Professor Krashkop flew towards her.

[colour=#008000]"I have dee cure, fraulein!" [/colour]the elderly stallion shouted from above. [colour=#008000]"I have mixed up plenty of it, but first vee must stop dragon Flam! Tankena, vee need Plan D-1, snell!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Got it, Professor!" [/colour]Tankena shouted as she galloped towards the dragon, bypassing the muscle-flexing Mr. Waddle.

[colour=#696969]"Come back, ya little whippersnapper!" [/colour]the younger looking Mr Waddle shouted. [colour=#696969]"This is no place for a lady!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I know what I am doing, comrade!" [/colour]the trotting Tankena yelled back, barely dodging the descending claw of the enraged Flam dragon until she leaped high into the air and used all four of her hooves to stomp on the dragon's right back foot.

[colour=#FF8C00]"YYYYYEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!" [/colour]Flam screamed out, opening wide his huge dragon mouth.

[colour=#FF0000]"NOW COMRADE KRASHKOP!" [/colour]Tankena yelled as the airborne green Pegasus took one of the vials from his saddlebag and flung it into Flam's wide open mouth. As the dragonized Flam roared out and raised both of his huge claws to attack.... he began to shrink down, down, down until he was back to his normal unicorn self. Spitting out the now emptied glass vial, Flam looked all around in a state of confusion.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Egad! I had a most peculiar dream," [/colour]the lanky tan furred unicorn said as Mr Waddle dropped his tree.

[colour=#696969]"That's a relief!" [/colour]the young looking Mr Waddle neighed. [colour=#696969]"I'm not one pony who enjoys the use of brute force."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"EVERYPONY LISTEN TO ME!" [/colour]Tankena shouted using a make-shift megaphone so she could be clearly heard. [colour=#FF0000]"COMRADE KRASHKOP HAS CURE! GATHER AROUND SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO THOSE PONIES WHO DRANK THAT ROTTEN ELIXIR!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Rotten! Now see here young lady..."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Choose your next vords carefully, comrade! I am angry enough to break every bone in that poor excuse of a body of yours!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Er... I have nothing more to say," [/colour]the scared Flam whined as he slowly backed away from Tankena.

Carrot Top was trying to formulate plans to distract the dragon. She couldn't fly or make magic, but she knew if she could do something, then by Celestia she would. The now faux alicorn brother pleaded with her to not lead his now dragon brother away. Before she could react it seemed that the Professor and Tankena had concocted a plan to stop the dragon and revert him to his unicorn state.

With news that the Professor had found the cure and enough for the affected ponies, she trotted over to the group.

[colour=#FF8C00]"GREAT! nOW i CAN GET MY VOICE BACK TO NORMAL RATHER THAN SOUNDING LIKE i'M SHOUTING ALL THE TIME WHICH i'M NOT."[/colour]

"For the safety of the ponies's ears around her, she resolved to try to be as silent as possible after that until she was given the antidote.

• 2 weeks later...

(ooc: not sure it's my turn, but this thread needs to continue. :) ))

Cloudchaser gave a sigh. She really had gotten big. What would Flitter say about this? It really wasn't very convenient to be so much bigger than everypony else. Wasn't it also kind of dangerous? At this size she could easily crush somepony under her hooves. They would have to all be careful around her. This really wasn't good. She couldn't think of any real advantages.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Miss... Cloudchaser is it? Can you help us keep my brother under control? I would be a most grateful soul!" [/colour]

Chaser was surprised by the words. She blinked. She then looked at the stallion and then over at his brother who was a dragon. He wanted her to fight a dragon? That sounded... amazing! How many ponies had fought dragons before? She wasn't entirely sure, but she was willing to bet the number was kinda low. Probably about five. She could do it though! She was just the right size! With her awesome size she would wrestle the dragon to the ground and save all of Ponyvile from his terrible flames. It would be so cool!

[colour=#ffffff]"Allay your anxieties, my fine and reputable chapman! I shall use my staggering immensity to vanquish this wrathful fiend and restore to Ponyville peaceableness and repose!"[/colour] the mare declared excitedly as she stepped ahead.

That was when she noticed the dragon was gone. She gasped. Where had it gone? Dragons didn't just vanish. Or did they? She didn't really know any. Well except that cute little Spike from the library, but he hardly counted she was sure.

She stayed confused for a moment, until she pieced together some of what had happened. Apparently the salespony had been cured of his dragon-ness. Somepony had found out a means to counteract the elixirs strange effects. Chaser pouted. They just had to find this out now, didn't they? She was about to fight a dragon!

[colour=#ffffff]"Aww, but I was set to engage in battle with a frightful beat!"[/colour] she shouted out as she stomped some more, causing more tremors. [colour=#ffffff]"It was sure to bring mirth and merriment! This is most infelicitous!"[/colour]

[Whoops, totally forgot about this.]

----

A purple-striped Kaskazini was having the time of this life, but before he could do much, another zebra (another one? He was surprised, not having seen many zebras outside Unyasi on his travels through Equestria) appeared, admonishing him for wanting to buy the recipe off of Flim and Flam. He couldn't help but let out a little smirk at how up-in-arms she appeared to be. "Relax, yeah? I ain't plannin' ta slip this inta somepony's tea or nut'in'. Be used as a harmless prank, seen?" he explained, hiccuping again. His stripes turned into alternating black and yellow.

"I can see dey be in a spot. Dis not be very fun right'a moment, but dey be told what dey drink? Might be funnier, yeah?" he pointed out as he watched idly. So Zecora could probably cure them, but so could that strangely-accented professor.

And speaking of, the professor had seem to have found it. He grinned and patted Flam on the back. "Ya done us a fright, seen?" he said casually. "De rest be alright, but not so much de dragon business," he continued.

He heard a voice from next to him, but the strange part was, it came from next to...and above, him. He turned to see a giant blue hoof nearby, and followed it up the leg to see a very giant Cloudchaser.

"Huh." That's all he could really think to say. He let out another little chuckle. "Dis be a bit on de unpredictable side, yeah?" he said casually. He'd probably have to tweak the recipe a little to prevent some dangerous things like this, or Flam's dragon transformation, from happening.

Hic!

His stripes turned a dull shade of mud. Delightful. He was still in high enough spirits though, recognizing that these effects were meant to amuse and not harm, though some effects could lead to harm. He looked over at the blind, flying pegasus, and gave a sharp whistle. "Follow de sound a my voice. We're gettin' de cure down here, if'n ya fly down."

• 4 months later...

Just after he set Cloud chaser to try an pin down his dragonized brother, a tough green mare ran up and stomped on his brothers foot and the Professor tossed in the cure.

Flim's small wings buzzed in excitement as his brother shrank back to normal. [colour=#ffa500]"Brother Flam! Huzzah!"[/colour]

He trotted over to hug his mustache-bearing brother[colour=#ffa500] "Brother Flam! It is glad I am to see you back to your normal self! And back to good health!"[/colour]

With a pained expression, he rose up on his hind legs and waved at the affected ponies [colour=#ffa500]"Come one! Come all! Professor Krashkop and Miss Zecora have cures for you all."[/colour]

He looked to the professor and the zebra hopefully[colour=#ffa500] "I dont suppose you can cure Cloudchaser's giant size and just leave her new, magnificent loquaciousness?..."[/colour]

Then, with a pained expression, he looked at the crowd [colour=#ffa500]"And...and we will *gulp* give... full refunds..."[/colour]

As Professor Krashkop offered his cure to the customers and Tankena gave the brothers an icy, angry stare, Flam swallowed hard before speaking.

[colour=#ff8c00]"As my brother said, we'll be giving... refunds..." [/colour]Flam said, the words coming from his mouth seemed very painful for him to produce.

[colour=#ff0000]"And I know who needs cure now!" [/colour]Tankena shouted, grabbing one bottle of the cure and galloping up to the still musclebound, younger looking Mr. Waddle.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"Now see here, young lady!" [/colour]the stout stallion protested until the green mare reared up and kicked him in the side, causing him to yell out in pain as Tankena stuffed an opened bottle into his mouth and forced him to drink it all done.

[colour=#ff0000]"This is for your own good, comrade!" [/colour]she yelled before an angry Mr. Waddle backed away.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"I don't want to be cured!" [/colour]he shouted as his body began to transform back into the older, frailer form it had before. [colour=#a9a9a9]"I wanted to be young again, forever."[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Flim and Flam's drink could have killed you, comrade," [/colour]Tankena said calmly. [colour=#ff0000]"You saw what it did to Flam and all these others."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Everyvone! Come und I vill give you cure!" [/colour]Professor Krashkop shouted out, [colour=#008000]"FOR FREE!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"OWWWWW!" [/colour]Flam shouted, covering his ears with his front hooves, [colour=#ff8c00]"I can't stand the sound of that horrible word!"[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"You mean, FREE?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Yes! We hate that word!" [/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Den perhaps I charge you for bottle of mein cure you drank to become normal again, JA?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Er.. on second thought, FREE isn't such a bad word afterall...."[/colour]