Gravity Falls

(Did anypony else get their first taste of this show from that edited-in Slenderman image from a few months ago from a screenshot of the show?)

I personally haven't watched this show yet, but I REALLY want to. I'm hearing a ton of good things about it, and considering it's Disney Channel, I'd love to support a GOOD Disney Channel show!

Dangit Rosewind, there is ALWAYS a pony for it.

(Did anypony else get their first taste of this show from that edited-in Slenderman image from a few months ago from a screenshot of the show?)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

You know what's funny?

Earlier, I was watching TV and saw an advertisement for Gravity Falls.

Then I realized I was watching Cartoon Network.

So... Disney has enough money to advertise on competing channels now? :lol:

If Pendleton Ward was producing Gravity Falls, we'd probably have Slenderman in there for real.. XD

I love it. The writing is sharp, the jokes are clever, and I think it's on the best way of becoming one of those cult classic cartoons. I'm glad we still get those now and then. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching Gravity Falls for a while now and I have to admit that it is possibly my favorite cartoon currently on air - better even than ponies right now (though once Season 3 comes out that opinion may change). The art is phenomenal, and the humor can both be clever and incredibly slapstick at once.

Mabel is also adorable.

Gravity Falls and Ponies. Perfect Mix.

mysterytwinsbycsimadmax.png

I first starting watching it after catching a clip from the video game episode. Didn't even know it was a Disney toon. Sure doesn't feel like a Disney toon. The jokes venture more into the Fox or Cartoon Network territory at times...Oh. The same guy who did Flapjack is doing this..John Ritter's son plays Dipper. Kristen Schaal plays Mabel..Geez, now I know why I love this toon.