Gravity Falls

I love this show! :) I've done several fanart stuffs for it, alot of crossover stuff with Paranorman.

I really wish it existed when I was younger! It got that spooky, mysterious feeling, that would spook your mind even more if you were young...

I can imagine being a kid and watching it, and in the future, even though it's not THAT scary, the nostalgia will feel really mysterious and cozy! ^^

Really great show though. Alex Hirsch is an awesome guy. Love the style, the plot, and the characters!

I fell instantly in love with Gideon. I loved him so much I couldn't understand why Mabel rejected him, haha! (my sister thought I was crazy)

Eagerly waiting for the 'Boss Mabel' episode ^-^

I fell instantly in love with Gideon. I loved him so much I couldn't understand why Mabel rejected him, haha! (my sister thought I was crazy)

Eagerly waiting for the 'Boss Mabel' episode ^-^

You did Fan Arts? Where's it at? Links please, as I really <3 yer art!

And Gideon..He is a bit of a creeper...And he's nasty as well. His parents are terrified of him... :!:

Okay, did anyone else freak out with delight when the monster in the halloween episode WAS THE SAME EXACT GLUTTONY MONSTER FROM SPIRITED AWAY?!

Tell me I'm not the only person who saw it. Tell me I'm not the only person who fangasmed.

Oh that was just brilliant, I caught that one as well. :D Speaking of the... thing (I guess) I absolutely loved the animation they gave him when he was wearing the tattered suit. It was creepy, just a little unsettling, and altogether really well done. If I wasn't a fan of Gravity Falls, just watching a couple of his scenes would probably hook me.

Okay, did anyone else freak out with delight when the monster in the halloween episode WAS THE SAME EXACT GLUTTONY MONSTER FROM SPIRITED AWAY?!

Tell me I'm not the only person who saw it. Tell me I'm not the only person who fangasmed.

Kaonashi/No-Face? Oh, yeah, I definitely saw him in there, especially with the Summerween Trickster's second form. It really hit me with a blast of nostalgia. :)

• 1 month later...