Cupcakes!

Monstermash

About Myself: I'm an art student thats survives off pizza and other assortments of unhealthy things. I love drawing ponies and other stuff. I like to play the total war series and other indoor activities cause I burn like a vampire in the sun. I like all sorts of music and I love horror/mystery novels/movies. I'm also lazy so if it take me awhile to reply to something just annoy the crap out of me to so I remember, I'm a horrible procrastinator.

How I found Canterlot.com: googled it

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Saw the series way back when season one came out and only now found this site.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
I hope that title attracted your attention, sadly there are no real cupcakes, only pictures, I hope you enjoy them

file19664.jpg

Well, the title caught my attention because Cupcakes is well...you know...

130187336717.jpg

Oh, but I totally get you. I survive off junk-food as well, pizza being my favorite! Yeah, I lot of people get Canterlot when they Google us for it. It's great that you draw and all! We have a wonderful gallery section for people just like you! Though, if you procrastinate as much as you say you do, then by the time you finish your first piece S3 will be over :lol:! Just kidding, mate. I guess I supposed to stay out of harsh light also, but it doesn't really affect me for some reason.Total War? Yeah, that's a pretty decent series.

Welcome to Canterlot, buddie. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

Oh, and best background pony is :Luna:, no?

Thanks for all the welcome guys : ) I’ll be using the gallery for sure, ponies are my way of destressing from projects and whatnot. I’m working on my OC’s design as we speak so you might see the beginnings of an application pop up sometime soon.

And yes I do know about those cupcakes, it is my favorite kind o’ cupcakes.

Oh, and best background pony is :Luna:, no?

Background? Everypony knows she really runs the show ;)

Anyway, welcome to Canterlot! It great to have more artist trotting around this place. We can always use more writers and artist! I'm Lovin' Moonlight(Pronouced:Laveen) I hope you enjoy your stay here. We has a rather large RP base and a great Gallery section as well as other neat parts of the forum to explore. I hope you enjoy it all.

If you ever need anything just drop me a few lines in that chat thingy below or PM me. I'll be happy to help!

• Like 1