LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

I did read the rules. This may be stupid but the problem is editing request, correct?

Yes. Final changes. That is what I want. Cross my heat hope to die stick a cupcake in my eye. If it is the ponytail that is the problem you can get rid of it.

If the rule says "Have your request set in stone" then that's the rule, no exceptions

As usual, you never disappoint LM :)

Thanks! :blush:

*SQUEE!* I'm in love with it :D Thank you soooo much Moonlight!! Its absolutely beautimous scamp ^^

Glad you like it!

I love her! She's so cute! And sorry bout the age/sex error ;P

Don't worry about it. Well since I saw that your OC was in a picture with StarStorm, I just assumed they were the same age. (Thats some faulty deduction skills now that I think about it... :wail: )

She looks like she's standing next to a large cup.

Correct! Here's the final product! She's standing (well, sitting) next to a lass of 100% Grade D, all natural chocolate milk! Brought to you by LM Farms CO. Edit: Oops, posted the one with a shadow! :-|

YouThinkImCuteShadow.png?t=1353834436

Edited by LovinMoonlight
  • Like 1

Don't worry about it. Well since I saw that your OC was in a picture with StarStorm, I just assumed they were the same age. (Thats some faulty deduction skills now that I think about it... )
ha ha actually she generally is that age ;P so I'm glad she's that age! :) I just have her ready for any story

*Starts vibrating slowly, moving towards high frequencies, rendering himself a bit blurry*

Don't mind it, as I've said I'm patient. But that doesn't mean I'm not waiting and I've noticed that you're like... machinegunning the requests, what moved mine dangerously high. I need to quickly give a hint on my specific head-canon about it.

Sure, no problem! Just drop some lines as to what you had in mind. Please be as specific as possible, down to the very last detail. I've already had a few problems with missing details...

...very last detail...

...very last detail...

...very last detail...

[colour=#ff0000]...very last detail...[/colour]

You sure you want me to do this? I mean, you know, you remember who's my favorite pony? ;)

I'll fill those info in tomorrow.

You sure you want me to do this? I mean, you know, you remember who's my favorite pony? ;)

I'll fill those info in tomorrow.

Well I am an artist. Its my job to pay attention to even the most excruciating details. That's one thing me and Rarity have in common at least.

You can take your time with the details. My 'Three Day Grind' comes up tomorrow so I won't be able to do request until after that. The most I'll probably get done is Gecy's piece, so there's no rush.

Well I am an artist. Its my job to pay attention to even the most excruciating details. That's one thing me and Rarity have in common at least.

You can take your time with the details. My 'Three Day Grind' comes up tomorrow so I won't be able to do request until after that. The most I'll probably get done is Gecy's piece, so there's no rush.

So, in a nutshell

knapp01.png

• Like 1

Update post, for those who don't check the OP:

damphyr.gifAttention!damphyr-1.gif

Well, this tier is coming to a close and so is this turkey stuffing month of November! Happy holiday to all who celebrate it! New news, I wont be doing request through the month of December as well as New Years Day. That's all the information I can give you all at the moment, but I do hope you all understand. Those that don't have their request completed and pushed out before December first will have to wait until after the holidays.

Oh, noes, what shall we do!?

Anyway, decided it would be best to do it quick until I remember.

First and most, the scenery. Would be best if the beginning of the road started somewhere in the center of the image and it disappeared past the lower right corner (on the right wall, not at the bottom) of the pic. The left side of the road (judging from the point of observer) should be grasslands, right side some trees at least to imitate the woods. Star herself would be best positioned a bit to the lower-right from the center, running in the same direction. Most important issue here: She shares the physique similar to this of Fleur (this appearance is important to her character). Mane & Tail by default as it happens when ponies are running, waving somewhere behind her. Would be nice if she had her eyes pointed at the observer, but I don't specify face expression. Temptation, joy, concentration, it's all up to you. Additionally, as I've mentioned before, there should be leaves falling. The more to the left side of photo, the bigger they should be. You can basically cover a large part of left side with one large leaf, with the ones behind it (moving to the right side) getting smaller and smaller. Typical autumn schemes: Red/Orange/Yellow variations.

Alternatively, I have nothing against a simple road without any kinds of perspective with Star herself and leaves. Those two are a must be.

You may also alter her cutie mark a bit, like making the trail wavy instead of straight (reason to that is that I've taken her CM out of web [just a long google search], so the alteration won't fall under any kinds of copyrights issues).

[colour=#ff0000]EDIT: Naturally, I DEMAND you to treat those SOLELY as GUIDELINES :) It's all left to your interpretation.[/colour] The only thing I truly care about is her physique (she's too often imagined the wrong way by others I feel :/) and the Running of the Leaves atmosphere. And since you didn't start it yet, give her a white/purple scarf, colours changing transversally. Because reasons ;) This is my final call.

If something's amiss, PM. In worst case scenario I'll create a quick technical drawing.

well when you get back to doing artsy stuff do you think you could do a pic of my OC ShadowSmith wearing some kind of Red and gold trimmed samurai armor without the helmet the best kind of pic i have of him is my avatar with a kitana on his side and in a battle stance

well when you get back to doing artsy stuff do you think you could do a pic of my OC ShadowSmith wearing some kind of Red and gold trimmed samurai armor without the helmet the best kind of pic i have of him is my avatar with a kitana on his side and in a battle stance

Why don't you wait till he's actually open before you make a request?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

First one back, hooray!!!!!!!! :Pinkie:

My request: Twilight Sparkle posed sorta like this, but have her head propped on her left forehoof. Meanwhile, her right forehoof should stretch out towards an open book, as if beckoning the viewer to read a book with her. I think that would be awesome, hehehe...... :blush:

PS: Don't really care if you draw Unicorn Twi or Alicorn Twi; I'll leave that detail up to you. XD

Sorry for the double-post, but I have a message from Diego/IceCold. IceCold wants you to renew his old request concerning Rising Star and RotL, and to change nothing about it. Ice would post here himself, but I have to post in his stead because a forum glitch is preventing him from being able to post at all. You'll see in IC's profile that he's stuck in the "Validating" group. IC will be adding you on Skype shortly if you two want to discuss his situation some more.

PS: Please don't shoot the messenger, please? :o