LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

LM: Would you mind doing a picture for me that I could use, or have made, into a banner?

I'd Like my OC Limelight (Whom you can see as my avatar or here http://www.canterlot...imelight-final/)

I'd like to have him sitting at a table or at a desk of some sort speaking into a microphoen, like a radio jockey. Here's an example Picture

581030-53.jpg

However, I'd like it so that rather than being all serious and such as the above picture, that he'd be a bit more relxaed, charismatic, with a Smile of some sort. Like, the kind of smile you do with only half your lip when your really confident, or being a flirt, something along those lines. I just would like him to look like a fun personable character who you could see being a radio host.

Thanks if you can LovinMoonlight!

-edit- this is the type of smile I mean :)

the_padfoot_smirk_by_henryruss-d5eg9lg.jpg

Thats true gentle-human swag right there, I like that smile. :D

Sure, no problem! :) Would you like me to make it into a banner for you or just make the picture in a way that the important parts (microphone, your OC, etc) will be visible once you put it in a banner?

[colour=#d3d3d3]L-Lovy[/colour][colour=#FFA07A], gimmey a-a-art...? I-I wanna sit on big, f-fluffy, pale gold/orange-ish clouds with you on the other one and we're eating cupcakes b-b-because it's p-pwetty[/colour]

Sure, no problem! I'll be stopping by your request thread soon as well!

Hello. I would love it if you could draw my OC Vintage Sound. The only pic i have is from an OC creator.

Sure I can <3 Any specifics?

Well. If you have any spare time, I would like you to draw my pony if that's okay with you? Id like him with a violin in hand if you don't mind :razz: Thanks very much

EDIT: changed to Guitar, Sorry about that :(

WuAwQ.png

Thats true gentle-human swag right there, I like that smile. :D

Sure, no problem! :) Would you like me to make it into a banner for you or just make the picture in a way that the important parts (microphone, your OC, etc) will be visible once you put it in a banner?

Nah, I'd just like the picture to be put in a way that I could fit all the important parts into a banner. I'm using this picture as my banner for the Canterlot Voice, look at Tenken's, Earlenmeryer's or Mecha Shockwave's banner's, thats the kind of style it'll become :D

Nah, I'd just like the picture to be put in a way that I could fit all the important parts into a banner. I'm using this picture as my banner for the Canterlot Voice, look at Tenken's, Earlenmeryer's or Mecha Shockwave's banner's, thats the kind of style it'll become :D

Okie dokie. I've already sketched up out so I'll post it here to see if you like it.

Edit: The one in the corner...

2012-10-29-3.png?t=1351533947

Edited by LovinMoonlight
  • Like 3

Well. If you have any spare time, I would like you to draw my pony if that's okay with you? Id like him with a violin in hand if you don't mind :razz: Thanks very much

EDIT: changed to Guitar, Sorry about that :(

Okay seriously? I already drew the freggin' violin! >.> I can change it, but I'd like for people to have what they want set in stone so that stuff like this doesn't happen.

Looking at the sketches above, Tenkan, Notriix, and a few other people should have theirs out sometime today.

Edited by LovinMoonlight

Haha, Sorry for being awkward mate. No worries, no worries. It looks awesome all the same. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks :)

I know I am being a awkward pup, and I am sorry about that. If you could change it. I would love you forever. Seriously, I do appreciate what you are doing immensely I don't want to sound nasty or anything. :oops:

This brilliant! *Mouth starts to water*

May I ask for one thing, though? That my Cutie Mark be the same as the one on my profile background?

Okie dokie! Not a problem, ironically I'm about to work on it now.

Haha, Sorry for being awkward mate. No worries, no worries. It looks awesome all the same. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks :)

I know I am being a awkward pup, and I am sorry about that. If you could change it. I would love you forever. Seriously, I do appreciate what you are doing immensely I don't want to sound nasty or anything. :oops:

Its fine, I started this thread knowing full well that there would be bumps in the road. I'm prepared to deal with them.

What programs do you use for your art? It can't possibly be all hand-drawn!

Alright, you've proven yourself as incredibly awesome by making a beautiful center-piece for my profile. Any possibility of creating a signature for me?

That's allowed right? :!:

I was thinking Roger Trotters and Cheerilee gazing dreamily into each others eyes. The two of them score super high on a name-match love tester, and it's been a running gag with a few friends.

Here are some references I hope will be a lot better than the ones for Black Moon.

tumblr_m6l9flWlk01rq1x1no4_1280.pngtumblr_m2v34cmklw1r6fjw5o2_1280.pngtumblr_m0hjkvU4Q21r32hit.png

What programs do you use for your art? It can't possibly be all hand-drawn!

Alright, you've proven yourself as incredibly awesome by making a beautiful center-piece for my profile. Any possibility of creating a signature for me?

That's allowed right? :!:

I was thinking Roger Trotters and Cheerilee gazing dreamily into each others eyes. The two of them score super high on a name-match love tester, and it's been a running gag with a few friends.

Here are some references I hope will be a lot better than the ones for Black Moon.

tumblr_m6l9flWlk01rq1x1no4_1280.pngtumblr_m2v34cmklw1r6fjw5o2_1280.pngtumblr_m0hjkvU4Q21r32hit.png

Um, some of my earliest request were done by hand then scanned and finally edited in photoshop. Nowadays since I've gotten a tablet I use Paint Tool SAI.

Sure, sure, I can do that! Some find it customary to wait a few days before requesting again to give other the chance to get in here, but its a not a written rule or anything and I don't have anything against it it you don't. Anyway on to the signature..

Did you want a large (600X100) or small banner(350x20)

Large:NightmareAutumn.png

Small:AskAutumnMoonBannerSmall.png?t=1351433663

And finally, is there anything else you're like in the signature? Such as as certain phrase or objects besides just the two? Be as descriptive as you want, even right down to the specific colour of certain things.

Just a quick question (Thanks for the art again btw :D)

Have you ever tried drawing a MLP:FiM dragon before?

No problem! I'm glad you like it :)

To date I've done two dragons, PhilTheTimeWizard's Sierra and a vector of MLPTales' Ezio Darkclaw. None recently while using a tablet though, but it shouldn't be difficult at all.

Hate to be a burden, But I am in love with your art. :idea:

I dunno what you will think about this but. Could you draw my dragon Huscarl?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/12293-dragon-huscarl-ready/

Hard part is. I don't have a single picture of him, just a description if that is okay. Design what you think he should look around this description :D

I'd like him to be reading a book on top of a mountain (The very peak) while in a pose like this (hand on chin style, while book in the other hand)

dep_5995155-Pretty-teenage-girl-in-relaxed-pose-chin-on-hand.jpg

Of course, I just requested some other picture, so take all the time in the world to get this done. I can wait forever for great art :P

Alright! Time to jump aboard the bandwagon of requests! Now mind you, for this one do it when ever you feel, cause you have a massive work load! :-|

Just a simple request for an OC (who would have thought!)

Here is a pony creator picture:

funnyfilename.png

He always wears a scarf of this type:

blueandwhite_300.jpg

Him just looking at the camera with a hoof raised is fine

Thank you for your time :)<3

Alright! Time to jump aboard the bandwagon of requests! Now mind you, for this one do it when ever you feel, cause you have a massive work load! :-|

Just a simple request for an OC (who would have thought!)

Here is a pony creator picture:

funnyfilename.png

He always wears a scarf of this type:

blueandwhite_300.jpg

Him just looking at the camera with a hoof raised is fine

Thank you for your time :)<3

What's a massive workload to you is the norm for me! I've had plenty more request than this at one time, trust me!

I'll get to it when I can, but yes I accept your request. I'll add you to the list of in progress request and if you haven't already take a look at the Request Thread Rules please. :)

• Like 1

Hate to be a burden, But I am in love with your art. :idea:

I dunno what you will think about this but. Could you draw my dragon Huscarl?

http://www.canterlot...-huscarl-ready/

Hard part is. I don't have a single picture of him, just a description if that is okay. Design what you think he should look around this description :D

I'd like him to be reading a book on top of a mountain (The very peak) while in a pose like this (hand on chin style, while book in the other hand)

dep_5995155-Pretty-teenage-girl-in-relaxed-pose-chin-on-hand.jpg

Of course, I just requested some other picture, so take all the time in the world to get this done. I can wait forever for great art :razz:

Yes description only is fine, and I've done pretty well with them so your good. Like I said to SRG, there's no rule against request back to back, but people tend to wait a few days before requesting again.

• Like 1

Um, some of my earliest request were done by hand then scanned and finally edited in photoshop. Nowadays since I've gotten a tablet I use Paint Tool SAI.

Sure, sure, I can do that! Some find it customary to wait a few days before requesting again to give other the chance to get in here, but its a not a written rule or anything and I don't have anything against it it you don't. Anyway on to the signature..

Did you want a large (600X100) or small banner(350x20)

Large:NightmareAutumn.png

Small:AskAutumnMoonBannerSmall.png?t=1351433663

Large, please. And how about the phrase "We don't need no education" ;)

Thanks a million times, LovinMoonlight! I'm beyond excited.