I've Always Wondered...

Just like the title, I want to know some of the random things you guys think about through your day.

Could be anything! Just drop a few lines and maybe get a few laughs in the process. :D

I've always wondered why my address number was 4042, but the house RIGHT NEXT TO ME has the number 4057.

Government, Y U NO COUNT RIGHT?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always wondered why it is that the more specific a thing you search for on the internet, the harder it is for search sites to pinpoint it, despite the fact that, logically speaking, more specifics should usually result in fewer things to search for.

I've always wondered why it is that the more specific a thing you search for on the internet, the harder it is for search sites to pinpoint it, despite the fact that, logically speaking, more specifics should usually result in fewer things to search for.

I guess it depends on the search engine you use and how Mich information they have accessible to the user. I can be a heck of a lot more specific than I can with Bing or Yahoo. Even searching exact phrases that only exist in one place.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You should check. Maybe its the portal to Equestria xD

[colour=#800080]Wow! If that's true, maybe Celestia hired Sherlock Holmes to solve mysteries for her! [/colour]

[colour=#800080]In my long association with Mr. Sherlock Holmes, no case challanged his powers as did that of the missing Harmonious Elements. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]The singular happenings started with the ring of a bell.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]As the silvery tinkling died away, Holmes lifted his head, and carefully placed his violin on the seat beside him. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"My dear Watson, that is the summons!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Holmes, you can't mean?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Yes! The Royal house of Canterlot once more is in need of aid." His angular form rose from the basket chair. "I would most appreciate if my chronicler should accompany me."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"My practice has been slow of late due to the fine weather. I shall be delighted to assist in any way I can."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Than it is settled! Equestra awaits!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Slipping my revolver into my pocket, I followed him around to out neighbor at 221A. Hot on his heels, I stepped through the vortex. Once more we found ourselves in that strange and magical land. A small purple pony rushed to greet us.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Mr. Holmes! Dr. Watson! Thank goodness you have come!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Holmes, in that manner of his which so often calmed woman, either human or equine, gently stroked her neck. "My dear Miss Sparkle. When I see a pony of such exacting habits greet me with coat uncurried, and mane in such disarray, I can not help to know that things are grave indeed. Prey, give me the facts of the case."[/colour]

I always wondered what's the use of loud car alarms? They do nothing except annoy people when they go off. Even if your car is getting stolen legit, people will just assume its another false alarm and not care.

I don't think most people would care to begin with.

I think all there good for is letting you know there's a possibility your car is being stolen and if it is you have enough time to run and open the door to see it speed off down the street.

• 1 month later...

usually i like to think i have several differant personalities sitting around like a BIG oval table(sad happy flirty etc...)

also when i get sick, i think about my body is having a legit war with the germs, bombs going off, germs exploding, that kinda thing :P