Why do people say that Rainbow Dash is a lesbian?

Leon K Fox

I used to resist Raridash myself, preferring RainbowPie. RainbowPie still holds a special place in my heart, but Raridash is clearly The One True Ship.

How can you screw it up that bad? While obviously Soarin+Dash is hinted at in canon, if we must ship the others, It's gotta be FlutterDash or Twidash (if Twi's not already commited to Twixie) funny, I used to hate TwiDash and Twixie, but they've really grown on me...

Is there a shipping thread? If not, there needs to be. :-|

If memory serves, there were several and all eventually ran out of steam, thankfully... I mean when we start shipping Dash with her Kitchen sink (dont ask...) it's time to stop...

I will send every ship to the Bermuda Triangle of affection, where it will hopefully drown. Or be trapped with the annoying seaponies.

This.

Preferrably with drowning.

If you mean the crazy ships, then I agree completely. However, if there's a sound basis for it, then I think some ships make sense and add some sweet romance to the mix (especially in RP and Fanfic when done well) Dash and Fluttershy makes sense, they're extremely close, at the absolute worst they're "sisters" and canonically it seems almost at times like there's something deeper between them. Twilight and Dash makes sense because they "just met" so "sudden" feelings might spring up, compared to ponies that have known each other most of their lives and dont show any real affection towards one another. Crack-ships, like Pinkie and fluttershy just dont make sense any way you look at it (they've known eahc otehr their whole lives so "sudden" feelings are silly, Pinkie does not seem to have tha maturity for such a relationship, and they dont really show any affection towards one another outside of good, casual, friends)

so... yeah... some but not all...

I used to resist Raridash myself, preferring RainbowPie. RainbowPie still holds a special place in my heart, but Raridash RariJack is clearly The One True Ship.

Corrected. Velvet. Don't want the little ponies to think we are ignorant to reality, now do we?

You guys have no idea... NO IDEA how much shipping talk goes on in the RP Helper Skype chats. There have been epic wars between the forces of RariDash and RariJack, with no side gaining an advantage. Then there's SteelEagle who will ship anyone with anyone... Can't the ponies just be friends? Why do they all have to be in relationships???

FlutterMac OTP

primary character of the show with a background pony.

Applejack is NOT a background pony, for one no background pony would have so many episodes they are a part of or so many episodes. Heck if you wish to argue such Rarity and Fluttershy are just as much a background pony with the number of episodes focused on them.

So don't you dare call Applejack a background pony, especially since it had been so long since Rarity had an episide.

• Like 1

Heck, Applejack isn't it even one of my favorites. That goes to first Twilight Sparkle and then Rarity. Of any case Applejack is just as much of a hero and just as much of a main character as the rest of the Mane Six. More, Rainbow Dash is probably one of my least favorite of the Mane but I still give her the respect of being called a main character.

• Like 1

Well to be perfectly honest, it's more the "Twilight Sparkle and her Recurring Background Support Cast" show, how foolish of me. I cant believe i missed that.

No, no I would disagree with that as well. Why? Because there's been countless episodes were Twilight has essentially taken a supporting role and her friends have taken center stage. Sure Twilight may have been the bearer of the Element of Magic, now a princess and alicorn now... but this journey would have never been possible without her friends. Without th rest of the Mane Six, the main cast, almost nothing Twilight has accomplished would have been possible. Without her friends she would never have defeated Nightmare Moon. Without her friends and Celestia she would never defeated Discord and though I dislike bringing up this episode without Fluttershy Discord would never been 'reformed'. Without Shining Armour and Princess Cadence the shapeshifting Queen Chrysalis would never been defeated. Without Spike King Sombra would never been defeated. Really without friends and the lessons she had learned Twilight would never have become an alicorn or princess.

No, no I would disagree with that as well. Why? Because there's been countless episodes were Twilight has essentially taken a supporting role and her friends have taken center stage. Sure Twilight may have been the bearer of the Element of Magic, now a princess and alicorn now... but this journey would have never been possible without her friends. Without th rest of the Mane Six, the main cast, almost nothing Twilight has accomplished would have been possible. Without her friends she would never have defeated Nightmare Moon. Without her friends and Celestia she would never defeated Discord and though I dislike bringing up this episode without Fluttershy Discord would never been 'reformed'. Without Shining Armour and Princess Cadence the shapeshifting Queen Chrysalis would never been defeated. Without Spike King Sombra would never been defeated. Really without friends and the lessons she had learned Twilight would never have become an alicorn or princess.

Dont mind Eris (or whatever her username is by the time you read this) she's apparently either very depressed or very trollish... I'm hoping the latter...